1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I've got some good pics to share!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by briarpatch, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

This is my main squeeze, Daisy. to me, she is the perfect bulldog. lots of lots of drive, great nerves, family dog, hard worker, lots of muscle and still very correct. Im prob a little partial to so tell me what you think.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

heres a few action shots too..enjoy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Re: Iv e got some good pics to share!

That is one beautiful dog!!:)

3. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Is she on steroids? I'm tripping off the muscles she has. lol Great looking dog, she looks well cared for.

4. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Im talking bout a beast

good looking dogs

5. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Your dog looks like a nice healty AM Staff To me. Now I am not knocking your dog but a few things you may want to think about. 1 is on the rope you need to be real carefull about her coming off the ground Alot of dogs hurt and cripple themselfs doing that. 2 letting them play together I know its a male and female but one time is all it takes to start a war.

6. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

yea that is a amazing looking dog...doing a great job keep it up:cool:

7. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Both are beautiful...

8. KBK

KBK Big Dog

She looks like a good healthy dog, I agree with JJJ, she does look big and blocky like an Am Staff, looks like she carries the extra weight well either way though.
    A good looking girl:)

9. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Big Dog

Great pictures there. She is a big ol' bitch for sure, how much she weigh ? Good on to you for keeping her in such an excellent condtion, she's a beaut!

10. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

very nice dog you got their and the yard also. Is that a life jacket or a weight vest?

11. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

Daisy is a bulldog ..call her what you want... her papers say APBT all the way back to the 1800's so. she is wearing a weighted vest. Please dont fell the need to direct me. I have owned this breed my whole life. The dog she runs with is a cold pet bull. So there have not nor will there ever be problems there. She isnt on steroids..LOL I jsut work the crap out of her. intentionally to build bulky muscle..as she is not in the ADBA circuit for show I see now reason to keep long lean muscle when i like it a lil bunchy.

this post was to show off pics not ask for direction. thank you

12. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

to all those who commented I really appreciate it. Daisy is a great workin dog and a good catch dog.

13. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

oh and pardon if that first relpy sounded a lil snipey...i just dont judge a pit bull and call it an amstaff based on a lil bigger size..pit bull to me is far deeper than pocket size. she has APBT drive and APBT stamina...APBT temperment. ANyhwo I am a country girl and fancy my dogs bulldogs anyhow. She is ONLY ABDA registered as an APBT so I will leave it at that.

14. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

Its a weighted vest! and thank you!

15. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

atomic dog...she is a big girl, she is 21 inches tall and about 70 lbs right now. If I didnt keep her at such bulky muscle she would easily be 60-62 which isnt really that big. esp not in this world of 100 lb XXL whatevers..LOL

16. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

i do appreciate the fact you care enough to point out the swinging. her bite is solid. I have clocked her , feet on the ground hang time at 57 minutes and then she had to be parted off. she aint lettin go.

17. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Hey its all good. Im sure J.C wished he would have not let HONEYBUNCH hang off the ground (Her bite was hard also) LOL. If you dont know thats how she broke her back. Do as you want its your dogs. But dont come on here crying about this and that if something happens. Stay on a while you will see all the post crying about OH MY I came home and my Cold house dog and my ADBA Papered Since the 1800s were locked up and what should I do. I see it all the time. or my dog was hanging now it fell and wont use its leg. No dog man or woman (that has been around them all there life ) would risk it just to injoy some hangtime.

18. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

My dogs are never left together un attended. So dont put your cart before your horse. They can be out and supervised cold or not I dont trust anythign or anyone that I can see so If Im not there to watch then they go in the seperate kennels. My dog enjoys the hangtime. Just like she enjoys hunting..that can hurt her to and I still do that. You are right, it is my dog. And I will do with her as I please. :p
    Im not the type to seek pitty from people I dont know so....you wouldnt have to worry about that. I posted pics to get comments on my dog. But there is always a kill joy in every bunch, Im used to it. Now, if you excuse me. I have to take my AMSTAFF out and work her. We have an ADBA show coming up soon. Its gonna be my first so...we will see if those judges think she is an AmStaff.

19. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

its a very nice vest where did you get it from? J/W

20. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

like them there dogs also need one of them vests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.