1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

It's been awhile

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MR BIGGS, Aug 24, 2006.

1. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

I was off trying to get a business started and now it's up and running. I can't wait to go through all the pictures and see who's got what. I am a notorious picture comment poster. That's what got me in trouble last time I was here, but hey we all learn from our mistakes.

Anybody remember my female:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/sdbhonest/cc46b555.jpg

2. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Welcome back Mr. Biggs! I remember you and your girl!

3. asaj

asaj Big Dog

Welcome back!

4. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

welcome again. didn't see the dog before, but she looks good.

5. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

Thanks, I have more pics to post

6. Attila

Attila Guest

I have been wondering what happened to you. Like we posted a few messages back and forth and you dissapeared on my. I got blamed for hiding your body in a dumpter or something like that. I know I was innocent.

So how is the kid and the wife doing? git that business running? Did you every write that article? You left me hanging and I still had questions. so now i have to remember where we left off last time.

7. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

The wife is doing just fine. She's still working because she wants her own money, but still spends mine. My son just turned 9 months, but thinks he's a year old already.
    I think we left off with me writing that article, possibly. I have alot more time to dedicate to it, but then again I forgot where I was going with it. To be even more honest I haven't even looked at it. I'll start fresh and try to grab ideas from everyone because it's for everyone
    Damn when I left here you only had a few hundred post and now you're moving on up. How many dogs you got now?

8. Attila

Attila Guest

Ya I have been busy. Isn't if funny how her money is hers and yours is too. lol Don't worry on that article. I forget stuff too. Life has away of getting ahead of you. I am glad you are having more time to dedicate to things that are enjoyable to you. I am also proud that you put your family first. In this day when many parents don't it is a good and heart warming thing to see.
    Dogs? I have 15 dogs. I am thinking of placing two more pups. Or planning on it. It is hard to do. I love every dog the same. I was in Texas a few weeks ago and went on a hog hunt with Bamaboy it was great. He has Dixie now and I picked up a dog down that way too. Left with one and came back with another. lol I am ate up with it. I am glad to have you back.