1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

iso: Pix of Fritz' Brothers / Sisters....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by semo, Apr 25, 2007.

1. semo

semo Top Dog

I know of Runt, was wondering if anyone else around has any of his siblings...was wanting to see what they are turning out to be like!

[​IMG]

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Here is some info I have if it helps ...

Daisy, owned by E. Ball of Fulton, MO.

[​IMG]

Goldie, owned by J. McCoy, Flovilla, GA.:

[​IMG]

Shadow, owned by P. Samuel of Lawton, OK.:

[​IMG]

Scrappa, owned by J. Sutton of Memphis, TN.:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2007
  3. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I like those rednose brindles. One of my favorite colors. Is there a ped for these kids, or is that private info? :)

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I don't know if the owners of Fritz & Runt want that on the board, so I PM'ed you a ped. ;)

5. semo

semo Top Dog

good to see thema gain :) if you ever get some more updated pix let me know :)

6. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

OK, I will! :D

In the meantime, here is a pic of one of Fritz's half brothers, Trent, owned by L. Johnson of Clinton, MS. Trent & Fritz have the same dad, but have different moms. Trent's mom however, was a Maverick bred dog, just like Fritz's mom.

Well, here is his, Trent:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2007