1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is this ok

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by karnage, Oct 18, 2004.

1. karnage

karnage Pup

Would it be ok to buy an Agitation harness for my dog if he pulls like crazy and has broken other basic type harnesses? Does any one know of any good sites that have heavy duty quaility ones that are genuine. I have seen quiet a few but im not to sure which ones to choose. thankyou all in advance

2. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

What are you trying to accomplish?? A walk? Are you teaching your dog to pull?

Several companies that make pull harnesses also make heavy duty walking harnesses that are very strong. in the links section, check out Pulldoggies .. and you can always have a harness custom made to suit your dog.

3. pit stop

pit stop Pup

4. karnage

karnage Pup

I just want a leather harness that will be able to last with my dog pulling into it as he does.

5. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

Crossfire (member here) has some nice conditioning harnesses with tracers. They are nylon and will last forever. If you plan on pulling a little bit of weight on you walks, I would not use leather (stretches).

6. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I work with protection with my dogs and most of my equiptment comes from a company called Ray Allen.They service the police and service dogs.All of their equiptment is excellent quality and usually guaranteed.As per normal wear and tear.Not actions such as chewing obviously.The harnesses aren't made for looks ,their made for the job.The link is Ray Allen - Product Page