1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

is this an APBT ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jack_c92, Jul 9, 2013.

1. jack_c92

jack_c92 Pup

In your opinion is this an american pitbull terrier ?
    Bought a dog thinking it was a staffordshire bull terrier but doesnt look like one as she has got older (shes 6 months now) i have a 7 month old full pedigree english staffy and they do not look this same but she does look like an APBT judging by pictures ive seen what do you think ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. toom

toom Big Dog

A red nose,, gold eyes,, longer legs and tail,,,,,I'd say she has an APBT not to far back in her ped which means her ped is paper hung,,,,I'd say she's the one out of 100 pups that came out looking more apbt then a staffy.It's hard to say ever since the explosion of interest in apbt I'd say anything was added to some staffy's.You'll have to wait until she's full grown but I bet she's taller,,longer and slimmer.Nice looking pup.

3. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

There is NO WAY you can say that dog's pedigree isn't right just by this picture. Plenty of Amstaffs have red noses, and not all Amstaffs are low to the ground and they can be tall too. Just enjoy your pup, and if you are looking for a reason to doubt the dog, you will find it.

4. afb263

afb263 Big Dog

if im reading right? the red dog has no pedigree? either way, you have her now. she's a hottie, i always loved the red brindle or brown brindle as some call it.

5. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

nice4 looking pup no matter if she's a APBT or a sbt.

6. jack_c92

jack_c92 Pup

No she doesn't have any pedigree papers and as im from england we dont get amstaffs here as there illegal and you dont get sbt's with red noses over here aswell the only bully type dog you do get over here is the apbt or apbt crosses even though they are illegal as well there are quite alot around

7. toom

toom Big Dog

So jack you've already known the awerser.Thats a backyard bred dog with an apbt in the mix.I would keep it to yourself and enjoy your little staffy with a little extra zing in her bounce.good luck..!

8. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

The Staffy breeders around here where I'm at breed a Pitbull into their Staffy bloodlines about every four generations or so for some reason or other.

9. RIPYayo84

RIPYayo84 Pup

Nice LOOKING dog either way.

10. blue101

blue101 Pup

She looks good, shell be those tall lean ones, and i lovee those

11. RIPYayo84

RIPYayo84 Pup

She's gorgeous either way.

12. strech

strech Pup

HAHA, you lucked out!! that's a real nice looking pitbull, not a fat hippo bully type.. this pups gonna be jumping over your head when she is grown :) beautiful doggie you have,. you lucky you live so far or my Boy carlito would be courting your pup already ;) heheh