1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is this a Colby APBT Or Mix

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PureColby, Mar 26, 2014.

Tags:
  1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

After closer inspection of the picture I'm 99% positive that you've got yourself a GoldenHead RedNose

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LMFAO You get that dog from realpits???

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Nice looking dog..No way anyone can tell you what he is without a pedigree from the breeder.But anyway just have fun and enjoy your dog .

4. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Let's stop these type threads. Just send all pics of unknown heritage to Steely. The end.

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

lol^^^^^x2

6. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

This is %100 Colby

Attached Files:

7. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Colby Cross, BTW for those who can take a joke, DON'T EVER GOOGLE IMAGE 100% COLBY, TRUST ME!

Attached Files:

8. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Good post.

9. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

It's a good looking Dog a name wins nothing a hard dog is what it is ..That one's your's be happy have fun

10. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

:3huh-smilie:.....is this a trick ????.......ya don't know how the dog's are bred and by the photo's ya all-ready breeding them...ya have a great career in front of ya(not) get in touch with.... "nc-realpitslot'sa bull"....:banghead:these threads should be moved to a pasted thread...."dog's for idiot's"....i will give crd for the dog's do looked after...