1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

is there a true blue apbt gamebred?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by geezuss, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Which the dog in question would be 1/4 TNT blood. Which I myself would not consider heavy. But others may.

2. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

i wouldnt say the sire is heavy on tnt dogs but i would say he is 100% garbage bred i mean someone in that ped was tryin to do something cause the sires dam has alot of boomerang in her crossed with garbage but the sires sire lol thats all garbage like i said earlier i just dont get why someone would breed these 2 together and expect good dogs from it you might as well breed her to a collie i see the dams pedigree and smh what a waste lol

3. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

I agree. It makes no sense at all.

I am in no way referring to this specific breeding but sometimes people put 2 dogs together because they are good dogs. A ped is a blueprint. But it is not the end all. People are now are trying to get dog way to tight. Or how many times a certain dog is in a ped.