1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is Sorrels Blood Good For Schutzhound?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by WSBB PITS, Oct 19, 2008.

1. WSBB PITS

WSBB PITS Pup

I Have Been Thinking Of Getting 2 More Dog To For Training In Schutzhound, Tracking And Pp, And Would Like To Know What Is Your Take On The Sorrels Blood Line.

TAKING THE DRIVE IN A POSITIVE DIRECTION

2. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

No one bloodline produces all good dogs. A good dog is just that a good dog. Do some research and find the dog you want, bloodlines are a way to find traits and color, if you want a trainable dog with drive just about any APBT will do. You really have to know what you want, and if its schutzhund you want it for then you should know what to look for in a pup.

3. WSBB PITS

WSBB PITS Pup

THANKS FOR THE REPLY MAC 11, BUT WHAT I NEED TO KNOW IS HOW DOES THE SORREL BLOOD LINE TAKE TO TRAINING IN THIS FIELD, AND HOW STRONG IS THIER DRIVE.

TAKING THE DRIVE IN A POSITIVE DIRECTION<!-- / message -->

4. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Ask Diane Jessup. She uses Sorrells dogs in those pursuits. Look her up on the 'Net. It does bear stating that if you've never done SchH, this is not the breed to start tinkering around with in that area. Trained right, using the right drives, they can do very well. But most APBT folks are adamantly against the idea of teaching bite work to these dogs. Proceed with caution.

5. bkwil

bkwil Pup

I was looking to get into sports to and spoke with these people and came across this breeding spoke with the owner and other people who have dealt with them heard nothing but positive things so far when it comes to working in sports here in the United States
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=112908

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=168379

6. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

you should post here http://www.wpbtca.com/ they have a board also.

I seen dogs off Virgil doing great in SCH , I am looking for a working apbt also, but I will probably not do SCH with my pup when I get it.

if you see Justice and inga on the working website these dogs are off virgil

7. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

Those dogs are owned by 2 different people. I think that would be an amazing breeding, are you sure that happening?

8. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

O I just looked at the peds Thats Okye's dog torque he is part of the working pit bull club also

9. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

I think it maybe happening I was speaking with some one from the club and they told me about this breeding