1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is owning 2 males good or bad?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by renoknight, Dec 21, 2004.

1. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

LMAO, I'm gonna use that o.k.? Don't forget it!
    hehehehe

2. Marty

Marty Guest

cool man I came up with it last night.

3. Thank you guys for your opinion. Based on your answers and opinions, i will keep dad and give son to my bro and bring them together occasionally to play. I love my pits and i don't want to see them hurt or see them hurt each other. Thanks again

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

just make sure you are making your decision based on what you want to do & what you think you can handle. i think that sounds like a good idea, but I'm not against keeping both since I have multiple dogs. stay educated & stay true to the game! keep us posted on your dogs!!

5. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

(Ahhh.. so thats what JMO means...)

6. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

I dont trust the males loose together here unsupervised... even supervised there is the occasional slight "rumble"... one is neutered, which helps I think... 2 females though... NEVER... LMAO... You havnt seen a fight untill youve seen a bitch fight.. LMAO