1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is my pup in good weight???

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by pepe8397, Oct 26, 2015.

1. pepe8397

pepe8397 Pup

my female pup is 9.5 kg in 90 days.
    her father was big male (30 kg chainweight)
    and her mother was 26 kg (chainweight)
    i think she is small a little for her age anyone can say how much she should be in 3 months?

2. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

Don't worry about it. Growth spurts happen in weird ways. I had a wolfhound cross that was about the same weight at that age and by 10 months he was 40kg and 32 inches at the shoulder. At her current rate she'll be 19 kg at six months

3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Different dogs grow at different rates and some dogs are completely different in size than their parents.

Ensure the dog is well fed and watered, properly exercised and free of parasites and all will be well.

She may get there in spurts but she will get there. S