1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is anyone using Waccamaw blood and producing anything?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Huntinghogs, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Oh I'm sure you can get Chinaman dogs to throw rednose but if you been to TG yard maybe not recently but years back you know he had some Red nose dogs on that yard and they weren't Chinaman lol. Just like PP, I only got to go out there one time to pick up a young dog when I was in Cali with family, he had some beautiful dogs. I recall a few black ones and he was saying it was some of his old Eli stock that he was removing because bolio was much better all around dogs. Then we started seeing black dogs pop up and even to this day Eli & Bolio works well. I'm not saying either of those guys lied or are lying but it was interesting to see for myself.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

[QUOTE="Rock n Rye, post: 748494, member: 1504 I'm sure you can get Chinaman dogs to throw rednose but if you been to TG yard maybe not recently but years back you know he had some Red nose dogs on that yard and they weren't Chinaman lol. Just like PP, I only got to go out there one time to pick up a young dog when I was in Cali with family, he had some beautiful dogs. I recall a few black ones and he was saying it was some of his old Eli stock that he was removing because bolio was much better all around dogs. Then we started seeing black dogs pop up and even to this day Eli & Bolio works well. I'm not saying either of those guys lied or are lying but it was interesting to see for myself.[/QUOTE]
    Yes I did know about the rednose dogs R&R and havent yet made a visit to TG s yard.

3. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I have already proven you wrong fool, you just dont know it because you are a fucktard. LMAO

4. OK you win. Feel better now?

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Its not about winning (pun of the joke because you keep on asking where are the WINNERS LOL) fool, and I would have to feel worse before I could feel any better. LMAO

6. You are the Winner. Congrats internet tough guy.

7. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Calm down boy, go and get a sunny delight from your fridge and chill. LMAO

8. c_note

c_note CH Dog

9. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

Yeah , I u derstand c-note I think the dam is what I was looking at redboy jock mayfield hammomnds..then they breed her to crypt..

10. c_note

c_note CH Dog

That bottom to a Wacc stud of that time period could have been nice. Crypt was a big boy

11. Wow! Guess I shouldn't have ask that question lol. Either way I love my Waccamaw dogs.

12. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Doesn't matter what question is asked, it happens from time to time.

13. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

Unless you know everyone around the world with waccamaw bred dogs and know with 100% certainty that none are using and utilising them. Then you'd be correct.
    To answer your question your false. As said, I haven't seen that many but the few I know of still around are either proven and/or winners. The pup I mentioned his parents etc make you wrong. I've no idea what wacc bred dogs are doing outside the small number I've seen, as with any line I'm sure there are both good and bad.

14. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

All you can do is worry about your own dogs and use your own judgement to access their worth to yourself.
    Every line has detractors, if we all listened to them there wouldn't be many lines left in existence.

treezpitz likes this.
  15. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Bro I haven't been in about 3 years but it was always a beautiful well kept yard, the pens were always nice.

bamaman likes this.
  16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I hope to check It out one day, I'm really interested in trying some TG stuff and when I do I plan on picking the stock up myself.

17. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I like that idea of waccamaw hammonds cross,,,
    a termite alligator cross might rekindle a mayfield flame,,,
    but I wouldnt leave a good dose of redboy or bolio/tombstone far behind...

bamaman likes this.
  18. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

"uh-oh" Damn I just ran out of popcorn!

19. You mean pom-poms

20. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Truthbearer, what family of dogs do you feed?

reddirt redneck likes this.