1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Iron Dextran Injection - 100 cc vial

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by swiftersweeper, Apr 9, 2012.

1. swiftersweeper

swiftersweeper Big Dog

has anyone ever used this for a high endurance regimen? it would only be used to offset anemia in a keep and not as a daily supplement. what is the proper dosing, how many times a week and so on to combat anemia. i have used red cell in the past/livers etc, but im interested in this product here. any input?

2. swiftersweeper

swiftersweeper Big Dog

thanks for the reply and for the heads up with the sq thing, but i have a quick question on the frequency of administrating the 500mg of iron and the Vit C. for those 12 weeks on am i giving it in the food every day every other day thats what im not understanding. i believe your mentioning to do this every day in those 12 weeks, but I just want to make sure.