1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Iron Bowl game of year

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ben brockton, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Does anyone else feel like it just must be Auburns year? This is two weeks in a row with unbelievable finishes to give them the win.....Idk but to me it just seems like a magical season for the tigers.....

2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I like Auburn. I think they should be ahead of Ohio State based on strength of schedule. I like Auburn's defense as well. Ohio State gave up 41 and 600 yards to a very sub par Michigan team. I do not think Ohio State has the speed to play with Florida State, Auburn, or Alabama or Missouri for that matter.

3. As long as Ohio St. beats that other team up north we will see if they can hang with Fl St.

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Ohio State with urban is better then bama with sabain. Bb didnt need the games to know the best teams this season. called it two weeks ago bama lose and FSU vs Ost in bcs.

Urban recruits Florida guys and heavy in SEC country. They look like the teams he had at UF only with a QB that can throw. There aint a better coach in ncaa then urban myer.

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I agree, Ohios State wouldn't have that record in the SEC

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I agree with whats been said.I dont think Ohio State would have that record in the SEC either.Nick Saban the main reason Urban left the SEC..And if anyone thinks its easy to beat Auburn on thier own home field dont understand Auburn.I feel like only 2 teams in the country could beat Auburn on thier own field this year and Bama was one of them and Fla St the other.But now on a mutual field I like Miz chances this weekend.I have watched Miz this year and thier alot more physical football team than u might think and they got speed also.And one more thing they got a hot QB right now.I am a SEC fan all the way but honestly I dont think anyone including Bama could beat Fla St this year..Jamous Winston is the real deal and they got talent all around him.Thier names are speed,speed and more speed and they are physical in the trenches on both sides.Fla St is the real deal .

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Saban wasnt why urban left lol. Did you see his record when at UF? none of the bama teams were filled with talent urb was locking up at UF.

Did yall forget ohio could have play ch game last year but sanctions on them?

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

BB ..Urban only beat Saban once..I believe Saban was 2 and 1 against Urban..And the last 2 times Saban beat Urban the fames were not even close..Bama beat them down bad..Urban went in the hospital right after the SEC championship game when Bama wore that ass out.And they played Bama again the next year in regular season And Bama wore them out bad again..That was Urbans last year at Florida.

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

FSU really dont have the speed yall think they do on the feild. Having 6'6 wideouts and playing in the ACC might make you thInk that though.

Clemson been the fastest team by far the last 4 years and nothing to show for it. Oregon LSU faster and not shit to show for it.

Bama a slow ass team and they killing it past few seasons. Why the system they run just works and guys are getting coached up over there.

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

How many rings did urb have at UF? How many years was he there for?

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

lol Bama aint slow BB..If u watched the LSU game you saw Bama first TD pass was to a true freshman TE and he outran LSU whole secondary and a couple had the angle on him and he outran the angle..And that was a TE..Thier is plenty of speed at Bama.Now what u mean is we dony utilize our speed at times as effective as spread teams do..But lot and lots of speed at Alabama man.

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Cant remember how many yrs Urban was there BB but he had 2 rings.

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

The thing is people look at spread teams and then look at a Fla st or a Bama team that runs a pro style offence and think they dont have speed.Both Bama and Fla St has speed.Its just 2 different styles of offence.And from what I am seeing both are very good systems and sometimes the spread team wins and sometimes pro style wins.Jimbo Fisher Fla St head coach is a Nick Saban deciple.He coached under Nick.So basically what your seeing at Fla St is a Nick Saban system.If you look and watch Bama and Fla St you will see they dam near identical.

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Sabans system comes from Bill Belacheck N E Patriots head coach.Thats who Nick learned from..Will Muschamp at the Florida is another Nick Saban deciple that learned under Nick.And he is trying to install the same system at Florida.Florida struggled bad this year so it remains to be seen if he can get it done.Or if he gets the chance to continue as thier head coach.Time will tell.

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Six season just like saban and 2 rings lol. hell urb doing better in big ten then nick did lol and same number of rings from the SEC.

Thats only one game and one play vs LSU and they still not a speed team. They aint built for speed bottem line you just said it becuase not even a spred offence.

Bama is power team built to grind pro style. You never see them and say damn they fast.

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

lol BB ill just have to agree to disagree on that BB.

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Muschamp is garbage and the system has nothing to do with him lol.

If you want to get old school going back to the giant years. The pro style we see in ncaa is from howard shnellinbuger he brought to the U in the 80's.

Everyone is fast nowadays just check 40times of lineman. But its a different ballgame when your built for speed.

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Simma down bama there wont be no cutting Hickory on this we cool.

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

lol @ bb...i didnt do nothin with it.

20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Im looking foward to paul finbaum show crazy ass fans.