1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Iroline kennels

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Greek-pits-2013, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello to everyone, new to the board.
    Been a Pitbull type dog owner for about 10 years now ( I say pitbull type as non had any paperwork as is the case here in Greece )

Well now I am in the process of building our kennels ( me and wife ) a registered apbt kennels, registered with the local authorities etc..

And shortly ( God willing we stay on schedule ) will be on the hunt for the best a.d.b.a registered foundation dogs that I can get my hands on, as one person said on another forum that I am a member of ( don't know if I can post name of forum ) go for the best stock you can find and you wont regret it later on.

One of the people that they recommended was Ironline kennel's, and as far as i can research they seem to have a really good reputation of producing champion dog's

I tried to get in contact with them through their website but no luck, I think my outlook is busted, so I heard that people hang around here who are acquainted with them.
    Any help will be appreciated,

Any other reputable trust worthy kennels that people can recommend will be considered, but mostly on the hunt for OFRN dogs. and importantly a kennel that will be willing to do some sort of a deal with a guy half way around the world.

As I want to get more into weight pull but I occasionally hunt with my dogs, and my wife is into conformation and agility.

Not the best with ped's, bloodlines etc.. but I believe dogs slightly on the larger side, and very athletic would suit our kennel better considering our kennel goal's. and ofrn dogs have a reputation for being as game as they come and on energizers.

thnx guys hope someone can help out.

2. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

The search button should take you to the appropriate thread, with all the info you need.

3. Use the search feature. Plenty of good threads we don't need another one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.