1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing our new rescue....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by apbtluver, Aug 8, 2006.

1. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yeah I would do the same thing with the kitty...I might be a dogman and I might not be to fond of cats at all...But I have a heart...its small and black like coal but it does beat...Although I do like it better when theyre toms that I can throw food at and give some antibiotics to when they come around all tore up from fighting to breed out where ever...and leave water for them and thats it...maybe a rub or pat as I pass but usually I pick them up and hold them like a baby and pat their side real hard but not to hard...and believe it or not thats something they come to like...go figure...no kittens since their boys and mice are kept at bay...females or even worthless male cats get a ride to the city....and given away or let loose in the National Park where their is a feral cat clan....plenty of wild food...at least I dont let it get kiled....it maybe wild but its alive which is its right.......I cant take then to the Inhumane Society because I am convinced they are usually dead before I buckle my seat belt to leave....anyhow yeah I hate cats but I dont hurt them .....and Toms are welcome anytime here...just no bitches...look at me going all nice on cats...man better not tell you about my other animals...youd think I was a sissy...lmao...But yeah keep the squirrel and let it have outside access 24-7 and it will become a friend that will really make you like the outdoors...imagine your pet squirrel running up to you for a nutter butter...or jumping on you from a random tree and scaring the piss out of you...but people who dont know you have it trip out...any how....my point is they make cool pets and always come back and can be tamed...I wish I had one now again...mine was named lucky and he died 10 years ago...he got killed by a Tom cat Ironically enuf.. He was about 4 then...ok sorry to ramble but I think you should keep it....