1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fotno, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Fotno

Fotno Pup

Been lurking for a while, and finally decided that I should just go ahead and say hello.

I'm a disabled plumber from North Carolina, and I've had dogs since before I can remember. Some of the very first were APBT's, and we loved our two "Bull-Dogs" as members of the family. Never had an ounce of trouble from either of them, matter of fact, the coon-dogs I had later were far more likely to be stubborn, or difficult.

Recently I adopted a "Boxer/Pit Bull" cross from our local rescue, and I couldn't be happier with the little guy. "Bart" is 12 - 13 weeks old, and weighs in at about 22 lbs. I started a thread in "Dog-Discussion" specifically to ask the forum their take & expertise on Bart's heritage.

Glad to have found this great place, lots of excellent information and experience here. Thanks for having me! - Fotno

1 person likes this.
  2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Nice to have u...I hope you can find anything you need here...and thankyou for adoptiong one of the unwanted off of death row... Youre a hero to that dog...

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome! Enjoy your stay here!

4. Welcome to the site. I hope you fine everyting you need out of the site.

5. Ch.Hog05

Ch.Hog05 Pup

Welcome to the forum!

6. SJBPolo28

SJBPolo28 Banned

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. Hope you enjoy your new community!

7. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

welcome,,I would love to see a pic of little Bart

8. Marty

Marty Guest

Hi, welcome we hope you enjoy your time here :)

9. Suki

Suki Guest

Tx for the intro, and glad you decided to post instead of just lurk.

So, kick back and relax and enjoy the time you spend here. Tx for beingyour dog's savior!

10. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Nice of you to decide nows a good time to join us.