1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

introducing my pack!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by ganja, Nov 10, 2009.

1. ganja

ganja Big Dog

so I have just introduced myself and I think it's time to introduce my pack.

this is my first dog, a JRT who's 10 yrs old now and still a lil ball of fire with lots of drive
    [​IMG]

second is my Beagle, 8 yrs old a real couch potatoe that doesn't like to play/walk or anything that demands physical effort :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

Rokai, the love of my life, "pit bull" mix that I had to PTS for his severe seperation anxciety. very loving dog with the heart/drive/stamnia of a true bulldog.
    he learned me to become a responsible owner and was the best dog I could ever imagine owning aside from the few problems we had to work on but sadly, one issue that could never been "fixed" dispite all the effort/work and time... :(
    RIP sweet boy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (mind you, he was NOT chained there but in the yard, those were only to snap some pics)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and my new addition that has yet to arrive (supossely between 21-28 nov) the breeder was from what I heard a member on this forum.

dam and sire
    Black Pepper - Chinaman JR.
    [​IMG]

and Shogun, the pup

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can't wait to see how he turns out!

Ped: http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=307545

2. anders

anders Pup

congrats on the pup. It'll be nice to see how that litter turns out. Could very well be some nice sporting dogs.

3. ganja

ganja Big Dog

thanks, I hope he will love to pull :D
    and I'm so impatient to see how that little one will turn out!

4. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

That is one big litter. Good luck with the new pup...

5. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

nice dogs good lookin pup

6. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

welcome to you, and the pack

7. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

I really liked your dog Rokai. He was beautiful.

Good luck w/ your other dogs!

Andrew

8. ganja

ganja Big Dog

thanks moot, he was a nice dog, but he just couldn't be happy living with such severe SA.
    when I left for one hour, the dog was literally screaming as if he was tortured, vomiting, diarea (sp? lol), shaking, his belly turned allmost red, he tore up his nose against the cage every time and so on...

I tried chaining, but it didn't help
    I tried meds with training, but once I stopped it was back to his old self
    I tried training him, but that didn't work neither...
    I spend 1 and a half years to try to fix that behavior and nothing worked :(

he was a good dog, really, I couldn't have hoped for a better dog, but I believe he got some underlying, genetic issues...

9. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

thats a nice looking pup.thats excatly what i'll be looking for in bout 3-4 mnths.my house n yard will be ready by then