1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing AVA

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by sadieblues, Oct 12, 2010.

1. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I am happy to introduce my newest addition AVA the daughter to Marty's AKA and Finale. Ava is 3 years old and was given to me by Marty because he could no longer care for her. She has been a joy to own thus far and with a little fixing up will be a great representation of her parent's. I have only had her for about a week but here she is

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stay tuned for more Pics as Ava continues to progress :) Marty thank you for trusting me with her I promise to give the her all the best ...

Here is how she is bred

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [175576] :: AKA X FINALE

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Very nice Sadie..........lucky to have her.

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Thanks Yard Boy :) :) :)

4. BombsAway

BombsAway Pup

Good addition T! Like the ped and she's got the potential!

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Thanks Christy !!! I like her a lot ;)

6. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Hopefully that face will cheer up soon.

Good luck with her.

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

:butbutbut:She doesn't look anything like the other dog who recently came off that yard:ummm:

8. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Thanks Ava is enjoying being a house dog and sleeping in my bed with me at night :D

9. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

its nice to see folks stepping up to help those who dont have the means to properly care for their animals, and nice to see folks realize when they need help. actions like these help to avert tragedy

10. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

ohh all the best to you hope she turns out greaht for you
    all the best whit her!!

:)

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

That's all I wanted to do Rally was take care of a dog who needed it. I am not out to hurt anyone or bash anyone or talk bad about anyone and their unfortunate circumstances it's not my place to do that. Ava has been treated with Antibiotics, allergies, Flea preventative and dewormed. She has also been treated with heart worm preventative and is now UTD on her shots. She is in good hands and I am loving her and giving her all the things she needs and deserves. That is all the matters Marty is a friend of mine he reached out to me and I felt it was the right thing to do.

12. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations, Sadie.

It's good to hear she got all cleaned up before you got there and picked her up for her photo shoot! I's amazing what a week on meds will do for a dog, isn't it?:) I know Ava has had wicked flea dermatitis. I saw her last fall and had the opportunity to see her bathed. :eek: Yep, I bought the shampoo and flea topical. But, well, that's another story, and Marty's a saint.

Was she tested for heartworm, or just put on the heartworm paste?
    Choxie came of the same yard and her test was a heavy positive for heartworm. She had to go on the slow kill regimen, it was the safest method for her.

Again, congratulations...and one more question, do you plan on breeding her? Eh, maybe one more question....why did you get rid of all your dogs?

13. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I don't breed never have never will Ava is a house dog ... and I plan on showing her ... Ava looks fantastic doesn't she? She looks fantastic now and is in a great home and being cared for. And she is heart worm negative :) :) :) I don't use heart worm paste she is on heart guard. Let's see I had 3 dogs who were staffs I spayed neutered and re homed them because I wanted to go a different direction in dogs now I own game bred dogs and am currently looking to become active in working and showing dogs breeding is not something I have interest in I leave that to the pros. I currently own one pup which you have probably seen and Ava. Does this answer all your questions? I am glad Choxie is doing better and has received treatment for her issues. Thanks to everyone else who chipped in to help the dogs who needed it.

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Ain't this some bullshit^^^^^. Usually when a post gets edited they at least post when and why.

15. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Regardless of the situation, good to know she is in good hands.

I am a little dissapointed that something that should be a family matter should be kept that way and not splayed out online.
    This is all spawned from Shon and Martys issues so it should stay between them, seriously it looks silly firing allegations and bringing outer partys who ultimatly have zero to do with it.
    People should be commenting on the dog and nothing more.
    Nothing should be said about Shon, vicki or Marty at all its their bizzo and no one elses. Please show some respect.

16. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I agree with you Junkyard, but to go and edit somebody's post just because you don't like what they have to say is just wrong IMO. I have the original post copied word for word and it doesn't say anything that contains anyone's name in it. And in the other thread about Choxie, she was called the nicest looking dog on her former owner's yard and that is clearly not the case as pictures can attest. But you're right, it should be solely about the dogs..........it should be a private affair kept within those involved. But let's be real here, it was made public and meant to be personal from the word go. SMFH.

(when I say to edit ones post I obviously wasn't talking about you Junkyard, just wanted to clarify that)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
  17. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

I agree aswell with Junkyard...!!!

And sadieblues good luck with her, she's a wonderfull dog! :)

18. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Junkyard just to let you know I didn't call anyone out the part that got edited out was me simply saying I refused to discuss the condition in which AVA was originally picked up in and post pictures of it on this forum because I am far above that it's wrong IMO to take a situation with unfortunate circumstances and use it to your advantage to exploit someone because of personal issues or dislike for someone who can't even defend themselves because they are no longer a member here. I personally feel like instead of getting on this thread and being hateful you should just be glad that the dog posted is in a better living situation instead of trying to make it all about you and your issues with another party who again cannot defend themselves because they are not here. I didn't start this thread for the same reasons Vicky started hers I just wanted the people here to know I had picked up one of Marty's dogs and was trying to help him out because of his tuff circumstances. And of course I get asked all these silly questions that have nothing to do with a dog who clearly looks well taken care of. If you want to delete my posts or threads that's fine. I was just happy to have gotten AVA and worked on her all week and wanted to share the progress we have made with her. :)

19. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Thank You Xibalba :)

20. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Sadie, i wasnt pointing any fingers, just stating what i thought, I would hate to see that my family bizzo was splashed on the net. That is all i meant and i said it more to hopefully prevent any finger pointing from going on, if you are referring to the other thread and having posts removed , it was in the threads best interest if you ask me.
    As i think if this one turns that way it should be the same. Both threads are supposed to be abut the dogs and that is all.