1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BeauK, Nov 18, 2010.

1. BeauK

BeauK Pup

Beau,Male,35,Qld Australia,No APBT had him PTS late 2009 due to mast cell, Have Pit mix,Had a couple good Forums until the farkers arrived and farked it.
    Will be looking for Good APBT next year, Know almost everyone on forums in Aus whether they know it or not.
    Anything else just holla.

2. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

beau been a while bro..

3. BeauK

BeauK Pup

hey BP thought I was mr invisible for a second, hows it been mate, yr into terriers now?

4. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

yup :) haha. and loving every part of it. very interesting breeds.

5. BeauK

BeauK Pup

Ive been around man incognito like.LMAO.

6. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

i must say its challenging totry to adjust from a apbt mentality to a hunting breed mentality, i mean all i knew about dogs came from pitbulll and pitbull guys, so trying to see the difference between the 2 was tough, even some other well known apbt breeder struggled among pig hunters to think like them, i was able to relate to him, but im slowly getting better, and learning the difference.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010
  7. BeauK

BeauK Pup

Like I allways said mate it's the dogs themselves that teach the most, all it takes is time. ;)

8. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

i saw one of your post when doing a search for patterdales for sale, and one lady was asking for a patterdale and you replied to her, u told her about the Sydney guy from predator. i was like hmm beau is upto date hahaha

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010
  9. BeauK

BeauK Pup

Oh yeah thats on that dog forum lol, gotta keep the ladies happy!

10. BeauK

BeauK Pup

Been readin this forum for a few years man ;)
    seen alot f handles change.

11. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

u think u will run another forum lol

mine never last more then 2 weeks lol

:D " f*cking mood swings lol"

12. BeauK

BeauK Pup

I can open the old one, not proboards or the one where the host suicided, but I don't really give a shit anymore, they open they close bro, everyone finds everyone sooner or later anyway.

13. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Welcome to the posting side of the forum BeauK. As you have noticed there are a few Aussies here you may allready know from the Aussie ones of old.

14. BeauK

BeauK Pup

cheers JY ;)

15. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

right fine noice guvnah!!!!:cheers2:

16. BeauK

BeauK Pup

LMAO have one on me catch.