1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by azteca760, May 31, 2010.

1. azteca760

azteca760 Pup

hello everyone i am out here in the coachella valley in southern cali and thanks for all the good information on here. i have been an american pitbull owner all my life.... and there is no dog in the world that can compare to them... period! i find it very nice to be in the company here of other dog owners and fanciers that are dedicated to preserving the true game / working american pitbull and not looking to embrace the so called "bully" pit bulls that seem to be the flavor of the day for now. i look forward to reading more threads and also chatting with all of you. again thank you and maybe we'll chat sometime....

- azteca

2. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

welcome to game-dog.com