1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Intro: Concord GA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dargo72, Feb 13, 2014.

1. dargo72

dargo72 Pup

My mane is David. I have Been Breeding APBT for over 10 yrs. I have made some good friends while breeding the amazing animals and have meet some of the most shady people I have ever meet in my life. I have had some OFRN, Jeep Red boy Rascal crosses, I had a grandson of GR. champion Lukane. A few years ago I stopped breeding. I have decided to start breeding again for conformation and weight pull. In a month I'm getting a jeep, red boy, carver cross. I am really looking forward to work with this wonderful breed again. This was my Lukane dog. I am looking for another male off the Lukane bloodline.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=260245