1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Interesting Opinion on Wind/Stamina from an Old Timer

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Jrouble, Dec 8, 2009.

1. All of the replies make sense. In my experience, I've seen quiet dogs quit on top, and loud mouths win from the bottom, and vise versa. Some dogs just have more natural wind then others.

2. jetson

jetson Big Dog

thats a dog wit lack of experience....after a few hunt and he should stop....

3. homer39

homer39 Banned

winning from there back is nothing to be proud of as soon as they met a good one there finished

4. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

never liked sounds from inside...a screamer from the corner is OK, but once the two are talking to each other...all should be silent...s

5. ROSE

ROSE Banned

How do you teach a dog to regulate it's breathing while in hold?:confused:

6. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

PM me if you really want to know.

7. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Now what if your game dog is short winded and your cur has natural air? more than likely that game short winded dog will have to be picked up because of this defect where as ,as it has happened many times that cur will win if he/she is ahead.unless they are just rank.

8. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

very true...but if that takes him to a W, then that is good enough...the key to look for in these situations is whether he continues to party on another night...or his party mates are sub par....when one quits it is not exactly a huge accomplishmnet for the other guy....regardless of how he came about it...s