1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

intelligence/pure fire/stupid fight crazy

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by mlmaas, May 22, 2011.

1. visiongee

visiongee Banned

I will just say that 3 is what I dont want.
    To me a confident dog doesn't growl and make a big fuss
    they are actually chill and quiet its only when the other dogs make a mistake
    that fire gets ignited. It was said of good dogs that only when boxed did they show all.

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well mr. posted out in cali you haven't seen to many game bred hounds then and from your posts you pretty much don't know shit about em i want all 3 just at different times myself

3. visiongee

visiongee Banned

Dont get mad bro/ if you digg stupid fight crazy dogs well thats cool. me personally.
    I take my fam to the show so you know my dogs got to be well balanced and chill.
    They can take care of themselves and always have. My dogs are also not hounds their ADBA Papers
    read APBT. 100% Colby Dogs w drive you know nothing major. just a lil piece of history nothing big.

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

LOL no one is getting mad over the internet trust me but just stating the fact i like all 3 and will take all 3 at the right time as i stated in my post there is a time and place for everything your right they aren't hounds and you want to know something else they aren't "bulldog"

5. visiongee

visiongee Banned

Dude your dense their papers read APBT what dont you get? LMAO

6. AGame

AGame CH Dog

LMAO im the dense one here huh? you might have papered "American Pit Bull Terriers" but look i might call em hounds i might call em dogs but what i and many others will call a really good "APBT" is a bulldog it is ok i understand you have not been around any dog men and do not understand anything about game bred dogs but please do not try to play me to be the ignorant one here for it is not me and by the way stop sending me private messages about your dick and stuff man i am not into that type shit im sure there are many websites for your type that like to get private messages like that but im just not one of them

7. visiongee

visiongee Banned

I didnt say that I said you were g and to please stop d riding i dont roll that way.
    I also said that I think your a cop trying to get people caught up. oink oink
    Last will be honest I hang around a lot of nice ladies over dog men but I do know a few.

8. AGame

AGame CH Dog

lol i seriously doubt you know any dog men otherwise you would know more about the breed and second if you don't swing that way stop sending messages privately to me about dicks and shit and lastly whats with the cop bullshit you damn sure don't have anything to worry about you wouldn't know a working dog if it bit ya in the ass but alas i am not involved with any law enforcement agency and if i were i wouldn't care to tell it here oh i forgot had to edit sorry folks i will keep on subject from now on this idiot is like a bad rash you can't get it to go away

9. visiongee

visiongee Banned

just follow the post Intelligence/pure fire/stupid fight crazy
    i put what I liked and then this hater reposted like i am not entitled
    to my opinion or preference I will say it again
    I could care less for STUPID FIGHT CRAZY
    its not what I admire or want in my home period.

10. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

bro you could fuck up a wet dream.

11. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

My 'CRYPT x IRENE' b!tch waz #4... O'... U dont hav a #4... Well, let ME make 1;-) hehehe! #4 ALL THE ABOVE.......

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

why the fuck would anyone want dog #3 over the others? in what situation is that ideal to have?

13. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Some people like a challenge.

14. mrfreak7q

mrfreak7q Big Dog

Is this a trick question they have a purpose to me

15. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

If I had a dog, would like for him to be active on the chain but not while I'm in there cleaning up. Would rather him be good with pups but not 6-12 month old pups. would rather him pull on the leash and he can scream all he wants. That doesn't bother me.

16. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I prefer 1 which is what I have now, but I wouldnt mind a 2.