1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

info Tom Garner

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by vacaroz, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marty

Marty Guest

No, It was posted all over this thread and it's now been cleaned up ;)

I just didn't catch it... sorry about that :o

2. TG1982

TG1982 Pup

You Cool Wit Me Marty. Keep Up The Good Work. You Doing A Posititve Thing With The Breed. By Having This Forum.

3. does anyone know how long it takes to get papers from the sporting dog registry?

4. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

If you have the hand written ped who cares. I know I used to use B.J.Brown with game dog breeders assn and it may take months. But Just hand write it all your good to go and all your info is not in some one elses hands. J

5. I JUST SAT AND READ THESE ENTIRE THING TO THIS POST HEREAND IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IF YOU LIKE THE DOGS MR. GARNER PRODUCES PROMOTE IT DO WELL WITH IT AND FIGURE OUT WHAT WORKS FOR YOU IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BE (UNLIKE MYSELF SOMETIMES) POLITE AND PROFESSIONAL ABOUT IT AND LIST YOUR DISLIKES BUT DONT BASH A MAN THAT HAS TAKEN A LINE OF DOGS AND MADE A LIFE OUT OF IT AND YOU COULD PROUDLY SAY THAT WHAT YOU LIKE WAS BREED TO MATCH IF YOU LOOK AT OUR DOGS ITS JUST LIKE CARS FORD CHEVY DODGE WHOS BETTER ITS ALL A MATTER OF OPINION (AND YES I NEED TO WORK ON THIS TOO) ON WHICH ONE IS THE BEST BUT ALL IN ALL TRACE IT BACK AS FAR AS YOU CAN AND THEY CAME FROM ABOUT THE SAME DOGS JUST SOME PEOPLE GOT PRODUCERS AND DAMN GOOD ONES IM SURE SOMEBODY CAN CUT DOWN EVERY DOGMAN EVER HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH APBT'S SO LEAVE IT IN THE PAST THEY GAVE US OUR DOGS SO IN CLOSING IF YOU DONT KNOW THE ENTIRE STORY OR ASK THE PERSON FACE TO FACE PLEASE DONT CUT THEM DOWN (I'M GUILTY AS HELL TOO) BECAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND OR YOU CANT DO IT OR DONT AGREE TAKE IT AND LEARN CHANGE WHAT YOU CAN AND LEAVE WHAT YOU WANT
    SGT USMC
    2001-2007

6. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Good post, LittleCountry.

However, please don't write in all caps, it kills my eyes, and I think it's a rule. lol.

7. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

8. i would rather go to some one elsh he dont work hes dogs as much nowdays

9. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

I wouldn't say that, I know a lot of people with dogs from many of his studs. But hey everybody has there own opinion and they are entitled to them.

Don't SLEEP...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2008
  10. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I receive my really fast in one week I got my papers.

11. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I agree his dogs still on top and produce very good ones.

12. Boze

Boze Top Dog

no offense but it always makes me laugh wen people make assumptions about wat people do with their dogs unless you are friends with him or have asked him how do you no wat he does with his dogs

13. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

He's my mentor on my real estate dealings and on dogs, i talk to him when i can. And i definitely agree if you don't know dont assume....

14. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i agree the post was not directed at you it was wen someone said he does not work his dogs this man deserves respect and most people have not even began to reach his level as a breeder and yet they assume that his dogs are worthless based on others opinions and not their own

15. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

[​IMG]

TROLL GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Marty

Marty Guest

Do you know anything about the APBT or you on here to start shit?

17. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

My bad Boze, i know it sounded like i was responding to your post, but i was talking to the guy who doesn't know. cause he is clearly SLEEPING,lol.

18. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Tom dogs?...wow I just love them:D:D:D:D:D

19. B

B CH Dog

Tom has always been straight up and great with me. I let him choose both the dogs I got from him and ended up with two of the best dogs I've owned in my entire life. He knows his crap and always listens and help whenever I've run into something I don't know how to solve. His experience is vast in every aspect of bulldogs. Don't think that just because he's a smart man that he doesn't know what working bulldogs are. He's straight up honest to the point he seems like an ass if you don't realize that is just how he is. If you like him or not, you can at least respect the fact that he's one of the most experienced dog men around.

Regards,

B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.