1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

info Tom Garner

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by vacaroz, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

OKAY? thank you. just because he breeds that much wouldn't get him ROM. the people who buy the dogs still have to work them and get results for him to succeed. i never hear much about chinaman/frisco dog owners that don't know how to handle them. yeah 14 breedings but every one of those males and females in the breeding have something saing for them. buying pups straight out is still a risk for me but i'd much rather pay a grand for a young dog than a pup with a big WHAT IF but garner's been running the game and i don't have any thing bad to say about him bc i can't even fill his shoes. good luck to ya tom.

2. NEWBLACKERA

NEWBLACKERA Banned

GOOD STUFF TIBO. I UNDERSTAND U. WHEN WE WOULD HAVE GUEST OVER FOR OUR BAKE SALES, MOM WOULD HIDE THE GOOD DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES AND SAVE THEM FOR US. SHE WOULD ONLY DISTRIBUTE THE NASTY WHITE VANILLA COOKIES TO THE LOCALS. I THINK MORE KENNELS SHOULD FOLLOW MOM'S LEAD, AND THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN EVER ANYWAY

3. cutt

cutt CH Dog

That aint morally correct, greed and selfishness gets you no where. Go eat ya cookies by yourself. ps. I love vanilla cookies.

Cutt-

4. Aaaaah........Let me explain a little more using your example.

If your mom wanted to prove that her cookie recipe was better than everyone else's, then, she would have to give out her recipe to others so that they can bake, show, and ultimately prove your mom's recipe IS the best. If your mom kept her recipe to herself, then, people would rationalize that it was HER not the recipe that was good.

A breeder's ultimate goal is to prove their program superior. The best way to do this is by having others show their stuff.

5. NEWBLACKERA

NEWBLACKERA Banned

People, morals have left the building. Name an honest dogman that has never lied, manipulated, or broke a promise. Gauranteed it won't be many. I'm not here to say whos right and who's wrong, but the obvious is obvious. There aren't any honest people out here any more. That's why this breed is suffering to date. Dropping dimes is at an all time high. The circle wasn't closed fast enough. This breed isn't for everyone, so if you have sacred blood, KEEP IT TO YOURSELVES!!!! Have it for no one, but you! No one can be trusted any more. Most of all, you won't have to worry about issues such as T.G. and this Bean guy. I hate splinters cutthroat, so you know what? I don't run my hands across wood! I often up-chuck Vanilla cookies, so you what again, I don't eat them. If you don't want everyone w/some blood, guess what......Don't give it to any1 because there are people just like Bean out there who have no intensions on keeping your blood sacred. If you did just that, threads and discussions like this would be obsolete. Now if you would excuse me, I'm going to finish my chocolate chip cookies now!

6. NEWBLACKERA

NEWBLACKERA Banned

Truth and equality huh? Truth is, it's not like T.G. has a private closed yard. key words "BY HAVING OTHERS SHOW OFF THEIR STUFF". If Bean didn't get the dog, it sounds as if he would have sold it to someone else anyway. I think Dibo's argument was stressing the racial side in which I have no opinion. Again, to each it's own. What's it matter if blacks, Mexicans, or asians had the dog or the dog's blood. Point is, he gave it out. It's kinda like the pinky promise secrets we all grew up on. Now lets see, theres ""I Swear", "I promise". "I pinky promise", "I'll put my hand on the Bible".........anyway, even though it intially sounds strong in compliance, theres a chance if a secret is told, the chances of it spreading is now at higher risk. Why? Simple. More than one person has the secret now. By the time the same secret returns to the place of origin, it's all twisted and bent out of shape.

7. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Racial side? NEWBLACKERA wtf! some one close this dumba$$ thread now its coming to he did this to my friend BLABLABLA Tome Garner has put out more great dogs than most PLAIN AND FACT! the man is not on hear to say his side FACT and truth be told if I let a dog out of my yard with agreements and they were broken Id be pissed and there is no telling what I would say and dont call me a Racial man I HATE EVERYONE ALL THE SAME, Fact. Yis J

8. NEWBLACKERA

NEWBLACKERA Banned

UHHH...O.K. Good points trip, but who ever said he didn't put out good dogs? When you say friend, who? I wasn't there, and I don't know these people. POINT BLANK, if you don't want it to spread, don't share! It's plain and simple. Or do you people just love to debate and argue?

9. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

i know of a guy who own a dog off of that look him up on peds on line garners and ml's frisco kid they crossed him with a redboy female off of bommer rom the red boy chinamen cross works real well crazy ass dogs i got a pup off one the male they kept all grown up his full brother to kimbo from mexico ask evolution kennels they wanted to buy this dog very high prey drive and good mouth.

10. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

That's true in order to keep a yard of that size up to par. You either have to be rich or atleast make it to where's it supports itself in continuing to operate efficently!:(

11. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

I have two pups from Mr. Garner, one from CH. Dyno the other from Hickson. They are both doing good, the Hickson pup acts like a grown dog and the Dyno pup still acts like a pup. Im very happy with them and would get more if it served my purpose.
    If you guys question his methods or whatever you should call him, he is willing to talk about anything legal. But since i know you won't, let me enlighten you on the topics which you speak:
    1. I'm black and have met T face to face, he didn't seem to be a racist to me. He offered to let me and my family stay the night there as we had travelled so far.
    2. I got a pup from a litter that was not publicized or sold to the public,PRIVATE STOCK, I also have access to his blood in Mexico.
    3.Yes, his litters are worth big $$$, to some people but not to him. Reason being, he employs a whole family to take of his yard so the money from those pups doesn't make him Rich.
    4. He was rich before he sold dogs. He has a Doctorate in Psychology, he owns a lot of realestate and sales just as much as he owns. He has his own lab to make his dog products.
    5. He is my mentor on dogs and whatever else i have questions on that he knows. He has over a thousand books which he has read, the guy is an intellect that is maintaining and improving his line throughh whatever means necessary.

I hope that clears up some questions and ends some of the bashing on him. About the guy he gave Chocolata to, well he should've had stuck to T's request. You can tell everything about a person from the way they live their life, the promises they make and more importantly the promises they BREAK. You know what they say 'Birds of a feather, Flock together'.:D
    STOP HATING...... :p

12. Does anyone know how long it takes to get papers off TG I sent away 3 months ago and still have'nt got anything

13. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

Because MOST PPL like bean don't know exactly what they got and how to turn it into something better or just as good, instead they breed it to everything that comes along trying to make a dollar and dogs living in filth and the the HSUS comes in wanting NAMES-- of where the dogs come from, then what TG will be in the same situation as others. will they drop a dime to get off,,,lol,,, i'll take a bet they will.

i can call you and others racist for posting lies,, but who knows who really said what. did you hear all this with you own ears?

Just goes to show a great dog won't ever be great with a JUNK owner

14. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

you know whats funny,,, tom has seen this thread before, i know because we talked about it,,, maybe i need to give him a hollar and you never know whos on the other end,

15. and every body knows no matter who breeds the dog it might turn out to be a cur no matter if it is one of the highest bred dogs out there all depends on it training at one time i was going to Mr. Garner to buy a pup and then we planed a diffrent way to go

16. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Spoken like a true man. You are right tom has done a lot and DOES put out first class dogs. That being said he breeds a lot of dogs and sells alot of dogs so when you hear some one say I dont like T.Gs dogs most have only seen a few. I have seen Maney that I would love to feed.And as far as him being racist We all know things can be said if you are pissed. And I am Sure You know in your hart thats not the case. If so he would have never been friends with all the black folks he is friends with. And from dog man to dog man, Im white and a redneck country boy but I have some very close black friends who I would take the shirt off my back for. And Im sure T.G is the same. And dont belive for one second he thinks black folks are not good dog men Some of the best dog men I know are black and I have learned a lot from them. I think some people let there fellings get in the way of the truth and thats Tom garner is a great Breeder and one of the few you can get a Real dog from that still sells to the public. YIS J

17. Marty

Marty Guest

TJ, I deleted his post and PMed him about it, I didn't like the way it was worded :(

18. TG1982

TG1982 Pup

If I Came Off Wrong To Anyone My Bad This Is Not My Forum So I Can't Say What I Want. I Spoke The Truth. I Stand Behind My Word. My Bad To Anyone On Here If I Came Off The Wrong Way I Was Just Simply Saying My Opinon On The Matter At Hand. I Wasn't Trying To Bash Or Speak Bad About Anyone. I Understand I Have To Follow The Rules. Like I Said I Believe That I Spoke Nothing But The Truth. If I'm Wrong For That Then Let It Be. As Far As Tg Goes He Is A Cool A Dude In My Book. I Can't Judge A Man's Character Until I Have Been Around Him To See For Myself.

19. Marty

Marty Guest

This thread has been cleaned up! keep it that way... it was turning into a bunch of racist BS and I don't allow that kind of talk on the site :(

20. TG1982

TG1982 Pup

My Bad For Not Wording It Correctly. If The Way I Worded Violated Rules My Bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.