1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Info. on Sire and Dam

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by EastTexas, Jan 6, 2008.

1. EastTexas

EastTexas Pup

2. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

Would you do me a favor and send me a PM.......I'd like to see what you know about the "Hooper" in that ped :/ I "think" he is someone I've been looking for for a hell of a long time

3. EastTexas

EastTexas Pup

Does anyone know anything about Tommy Dog or Mainline's Honey? Or, Does anyone know anything about (Garrett's) Ramrod's Ch. Tramp, beside's that he was a littermate to Tab.

4. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

This is a excerpt from a book put out by FR..

"Ramrod's Ch.Tramp was another red/red nose out of a pure RedBoy bitch named Marlow's TabbyGirl which was also the dam of brothers Kamakazi's Hunter Red Rom & WCC's Deacon Rom..In my opinion Tramp was the best producing son of Jeep..He had a hard mouth and usually took a face chewing because of it..#1 was at 47lbs over a tightly bred DG Eli dog named Smith's Hammer in :25..#2 was Nate & Co.'s Macho who was off of 2 Ch's Cotton's Ch.Sam/Ch.Sis..That time at 45lbs and Tramp did the facial damage and Macho was picked up in :23..#3 he faced another two time winner named Mikes' Mowpower from Patrick/Boomerang cross that silenced both of his previous opponents in under :20..The ref declared Tramp the winner in :34..#4 it was Our Gang Knls' Jason at 47lbs that had already defeated a champion named Ch.Triple Ott Rock in less than :45..Both dogs had a tremendous amount of mouth but Jason had to be picked up in :37 and could not make his courtesy..Ch.Tramp was probably the best all around stud directly sired by Jeep that has produced countless winners including 6 champions among the likes of Ch.Shane,Ch.Madmax,Ch.Demon,Ch.Reno,Ch.Bubba,& Ch.Jinx..Ch.Tramp had a unofficial but legitimate champion brother called Ch.Ernie,and another brother siring champions named White's Tab.."

Hope this helps..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2008