1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Info needed

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by garth, Aug 1, 2010.

1. garth

garth Big Dog

Need some info on these dog's and their breeder.Squire's Stompo Caver Dog,Squire's Owassa Head,Squire's/Wood's Georgia,Finn's/McAdam's Fannie,Knowle's Booger an Garner's Ozack.Do'es any one know if Mr.Squire's is still breeeding dog's,if so can you pm me his contact info with his ok.I just obtained some dog's with these dog's in their 3rd.Any help will be gratefull.THANKS.

2. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Research FIRST. Obtain SECOND.

3. garth

garth Big Dog

Research is what I'm do'ing.I was left these in a will,with no way to get in contact with Mr.Squire's.I would love to obtain some more.

4. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

just be happy and enjoy your dogs,your not going to get that kind of info on a public forum pal!try researching pedigree's on your hounds and that will tell you everything you need to know.

5. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

i have a son of squires stompo dog it is great blood do u have a pedigree pm me i might help u :)

6. garth

garth Big Dog

Yes I have a ped.I'm process of obtaining them from his wife.On the week end ill get my son to it.THANKS.

7. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

sounds good just pm me it ill help u out

8. garth

garth Big Dog

Thank's,you will be seeing it soon.