1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Info about Snooty dogs !

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Faraonu, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Faraonu

Faraonu Pup

Anyone can help me with news about this dogs: Podolchuk's SNOOTY II, Country Boys' VENTJE, Country Boys' UGLY, Country Boys' SNOOTY ??? I need help on this. Please take a look here for more details: http://www.yuarena.co.yu/rom/yankeerom.htm. Thanks to all !!!

2. BB-Knls

BB-Knls Pup

Ventje AKA Little Big Man went out deadgame in his last after real serious punishment . He WAS the gamest dog in his day !!!
    http://http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=9315

Snooty II & Ugly are sire and dame from Ventje.
    It's not Country Boys Snooty, it's Country Boys Snooty Girl she's littersister to Ventje.
    It is a miss writting on that ped info on CIKO/THOR.

What is it you need though mate ? These dogs are long gone now and the Country Boys have left the dogs since long.

3. Faraonu

Faraonu Pup

I need to know this dogs because i really love Ch. Yankee ROM. and also i wanna purchase a dog from him and to use him for breeding. So i wanna start a kennel with this line. Sorry for my bad english.

4. I am trying to find out any information possible about E. Hargrove's Zeke. He is a son of Mim's Jiggs to Mims Little Liza Jane. I received a daughter of his, out of a mims snuffy/holly bred bitch. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

5. BB-Knls

BB-Knls Pup

***no advertising of dogs for sell on this site. please refresh yourself with the forum rules***
    SLC's ( Zinetti's ) LIRA 1xW

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=126285

She and her sister are the only living offspring off of Rade's JENNY.
    Jenny is a double bred CH YANKEE ROM female, topside is straight SNOOTY via GR CH Spike , CH Bristol's Thor ROM and Wood's Superman !!!!

PS
    Be quick as the boys from Croatia also wanted her back !!!!!!!!!!!

6. TIP

TIP Pup

BB-Knls why has you friend not sold that bitch yet?
    His had her up for sale for a while now has he sold the other 2 dogs he had for sale

7. BB-Knls

BB-Knls Pup

Yeah TIP they was up for a couple months due the fact many bullshitters around !
    All talk but never an agreement on those dogs.

So Lira will go South soon ( if Faraonu and Fatman can't do business. ), as them boys really want her back.

That son of CH TJ is dealt about with a fellow from your neck of the woods !! Euro will maintain as a rolldog I believe but I am not really sure.

8. TIP

TIP Pup

I was very intrested in taking both Lira and that Gator/Chinamen cross dog had the money and still have the money in my pocket but the problems is getting them over to where i am.

I told the lad that had them if he could bring even the 1 over i would take it straight of his hand but he couldnt i even said il pay for his travel guess it was not meant to be

9. BB-Knls

BB-Knls Pup

Yes I know about this situation TIP, I spoke to your mate from the Green Island about how to get the dogs over at yours !

10. TIP

TIP Pup

Is there anyway to get them over or do you know of anyone that can bring them over and i will pay them for there troubles also???

11. BB-Knls

BB-Knls Pup

I have looked at the rules and it NOWHERE says "NOT FOR SALE" rule !
    It does however do say "Advertising is allowed" !! I wasn't aware of violating any rules !!
    1. Offensive Language
      • Derogatory terms.
      • Excessive cussing.
    2. Discussion of Dog Fighting
      • Strictly Prohibited in any public forum.
    3. Harassing another User
      • Arguing or fighting
      • Badgering or bashing
    4. Excessive Spamming
      • Advertising is allowed, but will not be tolerated on a large scale.
    5. Releasing Private Information
      • Full names
      • Addresses
      • Phone numbers
      • Email Addresses
      • Private messages (sent or received)
      • Emails (sent or received)
    6. Blatant Disregard of Requests

Anyway, I am NOT selling I am merely trying to help this young man get some of the blood he is after, CH Yankee ROM blood. I have NO monetary interest in this bitch !!!

I will however respect your wishes and expect this "rule" to be "refreshed" swiftly. ;)

Faraonu or TIP, PM me when you wanna talk !!

SLC's ( Zinetti's ) LIRA 1xW

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=126285

12. BB-Knls

BB-Knls Pup

\sorry, double posted !!!!:o

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2005