1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

indiana show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by therealjudge, Aug 25, 2009.

1. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

anyone west of there wanna carpool? im from missouri and would like to go, just dont want to go by myself, j

2. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

im going to go to this show,but im from nwi so im not much help on the car pool, but good luck...

my bitch came in heat 8/15 the show is 9/5,6 which would be 22 and 23 days after she started bleeding which would means she should be completely out of heat, and fine to bring right??

3. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

Hoosier APBTC (IN)

Saturday, September 05, 2009

The Hoosier APBTC (IN) will host 1 conformation show and 1 weight pull on Saturday and 1 conformation show and 1 weight pull on Sunday at the Clinton County Fairgrounds in Frankfort, IN. Ch and Ace classes will be held if pre-entries allow. Please call Jeff 317-908-4515, Jennifer 765-623-0957 or John 765-620-1416

4. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

she should be alright by then

5. AmberH

AmberH Big Dog

I'll be there. Probably only Saturday, but I will be there.