1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Indiana Show Sep 10-11

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by bigmike219, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Yep I will be there. I might go visit the location this thursday and see if we are gonna stay on the ground or not. I hope my girl does not come into heat before the show. She is starting to swell up in the rear. SHYT

2. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I will be coming in from colorado ...showing my dog and getting a pup.We should meet up have a brewski!!

3. That sound good to me. How bout you guys. I am kind of nervous looks like my girl might be coming into heat. I have my papers but not in my name yet will they still let me show her (if she is not in heat).

4. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Where exactly is it going to be? Is it a fun show or do the dogs have to be registered? I want to know some info I might come.Seeing how it's only a 2 and a half hour drive from where I live.

5. socks

socks Big Dog

They have to be registered..it's in Frankfort

6. RHI

RHI Big Dog

Mike,

I would think it's ok, just make sure to have all info. with you, would probably be best just to put same people as on papers so no problem....or, can call ADBA just to make sure, or, if possible, send papers in overnight but get a copy of them first , front and back so you have all your info. on her....not great, but, you should beable to show her if she's in heat......anyone else have any suggestions ? hope you have a Great B-day, hope everyone has a Great time.........

7. msheely

msheely Big Dog

man i think im going to have to go. not bringing my dog. not papered and it would be way to much trouble.

8. Marty

Marty Guest

Sorry but you can not show a dog in heat!

9. RHI

RHI Big Dog

Thanks, well, that really sucks, hopefully she's not in heat.....it's been along time since we showed ADBA, could'nt remember, and can with other Registries...sorry Mike........