1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Increase Gameness..?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by akin, Sep 17, 2007.

1. akin

akin Pup

I had a bleu pitbull dog, she died by poisiningg when I goed to run with her..

Pic of her when she was 3 years old
    [​IMG]

Now I'm gonna buy a Pitbull Rednose dog..

My question is.. Is it possible to increase the gameness of a Pitbull dog..?

Im new on this forum..thanks voor replies..

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2007
  2. fitzpit

fitzpit Big Dog

Pretty dog.

Im pretty sure there is no way to "increase gameness" per se.
    You can increase stamina,agility,drive ect.

best bet is to get a young dog or pup from a breeder with qualities that you are looking for.

3. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

I am going to go against my first instincts here and take the position that you are asking this question legitimately.

I am sorry to hear about your dog's tragic and untimely death. How did she get poisened again? I am a little confused...

Now the question about gameness...

Either it is or it ain't. Please stick around here before you buy another dog. It would be in your best interests, the dog's best interests, and the breed's best interests to do a lot of learning beforehand.

1 person likes this.
  4. akin

akin Pup

Hi,

Dont worry Im against "dogfighting" it's not for that..

I goed to run whit my dog in wood, afther 1 hour she was so tired, she wouldn't run annymore (normally she ran always with fun and easily few houres).. I thought she is sick and brought her to a Dr. He said she has a darminfection because she was there crapping and the crap was like water..

Dr gave her serum and I must go the day after and take her, dr said that she will be ok..but when I goed the day afther..she was laying there..

Dr. said it was poisining.. maybe snailpoison, mushroom, or a poison of some of dear hunter I dont know..

Poison was goed to the brains and my dog couldn't heal..

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Edited-DryCreek

Welcome to the site and again, Good Luck......

6. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Take it to p.m.'s please-Thanks-DryCreek :)

7. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Dear Lord.

I am sorry on so many different levels. She was a beautiful dog.

Welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

8. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Sorry to hear that your dog has to die before her time....Stick around the group. There is a lot you can learn, just try to sort out the experts from the "know-it-alls". I, myself, am a learner on this board. Good luck and welcome to the group.

9. Michele

Michele Guest

Welcome to the forum. I'm very sorry about your dog.

10. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

looks to me to be a young person who knows no better,,

11. I think the reason some folks have a problem with this is because...we just closed 2 GAMENESS THREADS and her comes another one....the spelling above is perfect....
    But in this thread it is not...I think some people might be able to put 2 and 2 together........;)

I am still sorry for the loss of your dog....either way

BoogiemanBlood likes this.
  12. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

There are online programs all over the internet to help people translate from one language to another, Perhaps he used one with his first post but didn't with this. Who knows? Who cares? How many times does Marty have to tell people to stop flaming newbies??

Take it to p.m.'s please-thanks-DryCreek:)

What I would like to know if who the pu$$y was that left me a neg point without leaving a name. Come on, if you have the balls to say something, have the balls to sign your name to it. ;) Come on Chicken Little, speak up.

13. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

So......you mean to tell me that there aint no pill that I can give the dog? You know, that "game increase" formula pill?
    Heck, I recon I been waistin my money!

I guess it aint like people. You can give some folks a few drinks, and they got all kinds of game!

14. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

edited for off topic statement thanks - Jaystreetsa4.....now the guy with the question sorry for your loss and stick around read through some old post about you topic there are plenty on here and you will learn feel free to ask questions cause no body is perfect we all had to learn one way or another :)

BoogiemanBlood likes this.
  15. who said anything about dogfighting? how did you get there?

16. Marty

Marty Guest

As I've said atleast 100 times enough of this shit... enjoy your time off Boogieman!

Welcome to the site Akin, I hope you can enjoy your stay ;)

chinasmom likes this.
  17. Suki

Suki Guest

18. Mouser

Mouser Big Dog

For an individual dog, no, it's all in the heart. However, conditioning can really effect the abilities of any dog. For the long haul, culling, testing, and good breeding practices can bring up the overall level of gameness and abilities in a specific family of dogs. Good luck with your new dog, and hope you find this site as informative as I have, lots of good info on health and nutrition. Mouser

19. M Joubert

M Joubert Pup

With so many varying definitions of gameness floating around out there. I can see how some folks have it misunderstood. Heck I've had the pleasure of a go round with some fool on another board about the proper usage of the term. This guy was all about how his protection trained APBT was game. Maybe the appropriate definition could have been given. Cudos to Suki for providing links.

20. akin

akin Pup

LuvienBullies said : "I am going to go against my first instincts here and take the position that you are asking this question legitimately."

I thought he meaned that..