1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"In Hope", an animal shelter story

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Suki, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Suki

Suki Guest

2. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Re: "In Hope", an animal shelter story

OMG I'm already having an emotionally day. Those poor puppies.

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Thanks for sharing. It was a great video. I should have grabbed a tissue.

4. gene_sanchez

gene_sanchez Big Dog

that was a really good video

5. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Very well done video.

The worst pic for me was of the Animal Care Attendant sitting on the floor, head bowed, after a euthanization. I've had the unenviable position of being the one who decided which would live and which would not, and I always was the one that assisted the vet. I found it an emotionally wrenching experience and cried many times. It's a sad thing that irresponsible breeders and pet owners are not the ones that must deal with this harsh wake up call, but the people who have dedicated their lives to bettering the health and welfare of animals are.

6. Re: "In Hope", an animal shelter story

Very well done video.

The worst pic for me was of the Animal Care Attendant sitting on the floor, head bowed, after a euthanization. I've had the unenviable position of being the one who decided which would live and which would not, and I always was the one that assisted the vet. I found it an emotionally wrenching experience and cried many times. It's a sad thing that irresponsible breeders and pet owners are not the ones that must deal with this harsh wake up call, but the people who have dedicated their lives to bettering the health and welfare of animals are.

Some one should post that picture up on many billboards.

7. Re: "In Hope", an animal shelter story

SOrry I forgot to ""

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

That is so,so sad, and real. Every second.......

9. asaj

asaj Big Dog

Grad a kleenex?! I would say grad the whole box!
    It should be mandatory for people to see this before they get a pet!

10. Suki

Suki Guest

agreed. Sadly, no matter how many times you assist, it NEVER

...gets easier.....:( ...