1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

IN: Five dogs involved in fighting ring put to death

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Aug 28, 2010.

1. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

The problem is fools act like its legal. By their own actions they get other people in trouble. They come to events like its the Super Bowl, they bring everyone and their son.They can't keep their mouth shut. I have never seen more of a bunch of fools that do something that is illegal and then broadcast it in magazines and talk openly on the phone. They drop names like its nothing. Then you have the unsavory element that brings heat with them that doesn't really care about the dogs. Its something for them to do at the time. The dogmen that really love the breed suffer because of bringing in this type of people. So its their own fought to a point. I am not involved in the dogs no more ,but I started in the late 70's. I saw a major change in the 80's in the dogs and law enforcement coming after dog men.Its no joke getting busted,losing your dogs,legal costs, and losing your freedom.