1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

IN: Five dogs involved in fighting ring put to death

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

You guys are missing something big here. Yea, half the dogs got put down. But half got adopted out. Used to be, zero got adopted out. Actually, from a PR perspective its bad for us that the humane society is now pushing rescues to take these dogs. That was the only argument we had that the general public would back us on. Most people hate the game dog world if by game dog world you mean traditional use of the breed.

And... anyone still holding matches is risking it. Theyve got so many undercovers in the dogs. YOu never know if the guy you are matching into is a fed or not. Its not worth it anymore.

2. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Jefferson - much though I'm happy for the dogs, I worry about the homes that have them. Are they able to handle a drivey, dog aggressive animal? Coming from the stand point of the BS legislation we're facing in MI because of idiot owners who couldn't manage their dogs this is not something an inexperienced/non-dedicated pet owner needs to handle.

3. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Your Welcome :D

The very moment that anyone equates animal suffering to what humans suffered in the Holocaust is the moment they lose credibility in my eyes.

Can anyone say PETA...

I love my dogs the way I love them. You love your dogs the way YOU love them. Joe Blow loves them his way and Jill Doe loves them her way.

To even assume that every person feels things the same way "YOU" do is naive. You can't judge feelings, though you may judge actions.

Equating Dog Fighters to Nazi's...Epic Fail! ;)

4. WWII

WWII Banned

Every bust is the most elaborate one to date.

5. WWII

WWII Banned

Godwin's Law
    Whoever uses it automatically loses credibility.

6. white

white Pup

what about the people that race horses and grey hounds if they dont race wht u think happen to them i watch a show on HBO a few months a go and seen how they had hundreds of those dogs on the back of a truck dead but nothing said bout that

7. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

???? people have been trying to stop dog racing since it started. all kinds of rescue groups for when dogs are retired
    same goes for horses

8. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

The number 1 reason ghetto hood rats should not have dogs! Makes everyone else look bad!Plus I just hate watchin that shit on t.v. cause everybody I know tells me about it ! Then I have to hear there dumbass shit !

9. Holdndown

Holdndown Pup

Whatever! Find new friends to listen too!

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

If it was just some old country boys would it really make a difference??? I agree that the city ain't the place or the dogs under most circumstances. Not enough room, and too many prying eyes, but does it really make it wrong for them to do what others do just cause they're from the "hood"???

11. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

No you are right but the neighbor hood this took place in isn't one of the best that is why the ghetto comment was made ! Not a good place for the dogs or people for that matter.Ask anyone from Indy the west side is fucked up nowdays!

12. BIG_AL

BIG_AL Pup

Well said. Thank You

13. why is it every fuckin bust they say the dogs were in poor condition ??? bullshit !! lies !

14. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

you must not be reading about many then, as quite often nowadays they marvel at the condition and friendliness of the dogs-look at the OH bust from 2 weeks ago, 200 dogs and they made it a point to mention how good shape the dogs were in.

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

id give a dog to a dude in the hood if i felt he was responsible and could handle the dog like he should before i give it to a furr fucker that would take it to dog parks and put it in dresses.

and NO, im not talking bout the folks that use em to guard traps and use them as a status symbol or dick extension, im talkin bout real sportsmen.

16. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

I did say hood rats ! There are some good dogmen in the hood that do the right thing and take care of their dogs ! But judging by the pics from this bust that was not the case with these guys.

17. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

I agree!! everytime a pit is on TV, the grandmothers are hounding me about it

18. byzar999

byzar999 Pup

I 100% agree, In my country it's legal, as long the dog fight is not a gamble. The winner got the onour and their puppy will be expensive. Especially dog vs wildboard. the event will be held every sunday. If anybody interest please email me at Abyanabizar@gmail.com:dogtongue:

19. byzar999

byzar999 Pup

Thats right bro. Here in my country every week hold a pit dog vs wildboar, and its legal, and my dog loves to fight the wildboar. If my pitbull dont fight the wildboar for a week, he become stress, he will become agresive. its prove they like to fight, because he is born to fight. If anybody interes? email me at Abyanabizar@gmail.com:dogkiss:

20. *Hits it on the head, just have to say love your view*:):):dogstare:,