1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

IN: Five dogs involved in fighting ring put to death

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Aug 28, 2010.

1. simms

simms CH Dog

Please....you don't know that. I am sure as shit that those ppl are remorsefull that those animals ended up in the hands of the AR. As the AR movement is what has solitified the death of many a game dog! You don't know how those dogs were treated daily...but it is clear what happens when in the hands of the AR movement. AR movement = death to the APBT (gamedog). An as I can see likely no thanks to you either.

Needs to be killed..LOL All I can do is laugh at that statement. You sure do have your priority's fucked up!

2. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Keep it civil, guys. We all have our opinions but we need to keep them civil.

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

good call filth, but...i hate to say...........a lot of things shouldnt be the way they are. its the sick world we live in.

4. fblb

fblb Top Dog

To the best of my knowledge we were "keeping it civil"...is there something you have seen that you were displeased with? If so maybe you should direct your attention elsewhere. Something that you know about....showing, fighting bsl, weight pulling (which are all great causes to be perfectly honest)

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I think that one was for me............:o

6. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I didn't think it was for anyone in particular...just wanted to ask, and say a few things :)

7. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Why was my post deleted, I don't think I broke any rules...

8. PitNJ75

PitNJ75 Pup

Bud,
    A dogman shouldn't cry his eyes out if he subjects his animal to combat in the pit and it dies - if you let a dog play on the Cross Bronx, don't cry if it gets creamed by an 18 wheeler. Doesn't matter how much you patch a dog up, you still let it out on the Expressway (in the fast lane no less, as they say) and you get what you deserve for that - well, actually the DOG pays the ultimate price. The owner isn't the one dying. The DOG gets maimed in combat, then gets destroyed by the authorities. Even if the owner gets in legal trouble, he still is alive. The DOG is the one who suffers every time and in every circumstance and pays the ultimate price.
    I understand that the dogs want to fight- mine wants to tear apart any dog she sees; however, I don't let her because it's my duty to protect her from herself and from the pieces of crap who put these dogs to sleep and to protect other innocent dogs from her as well. I'm no dogman so you can say I'm clueless about the game, etc. I know what's right, and that has nothing to do with knowing the game in my opinion. I don't think you and I will see eye to eye on this, so we'll have to agree to disagree on it man.

Regarding the rest of the posts - I think it's pretty sad that alot of people commenting on this are more offended at the half-ass nature of the operation these dicks ran than that they were abusing the dogs we all share a love for.

9. PitNJ75

PitNJ75 Pup

Bro, let me put it to you how I see it - if someone is molesting kids, they need to be killed. Whether or not they happen to be my kids is immaterial, some shit just needs to be dealt with. I see abusing animals the same way.
    Does that dog look cared for? REALLY?

10. PitNJ75

PitNJ75 Pup

11. The Manc

The Manc Pup

Interesting topic.

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I agree...........and that point comes in when fur mommies and candy Asses can't distinguish between humans and animals. People who don't understand the difference between cruelty and sport. Coon hounds chase coons all night, sometimes they catch em and shake em and lay them down. Is that cruelty??? Terriers hunt rodents and kill them..... Is that cruelty??? I bet you've had a pair of leather shows and ate a steak before......isn't that cruelty that some animal had to die to fit your selfish desires.......not really. There a point when people cross the line but there's a point when people cross the line of being too much of a soft ass too. Same people who cry cruelty will go sit down and watch a Saturday night fight or go hunting for recreational sport. The bottom line with dog fighting is this............."It ain't wrong and it ain't right........it just is."

13. PitNJ75

PitNJ75 Pup

I'll be in my yard pouring some concrete for the foundation of Auschwitz 2 if y'all need me

:p

14. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Good point brought up here is that if it was hunting another animal deemed vermin, then it would be ok and considered a sport.

Also no body line bred hilter to exterminate people....like terriers were bred to rat. that statement is just dumb.

15. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

You OBVIOUSLY have NO understanding of this subject!
    Go do some reaserch before coming on here making a fool out of yourself!
    No dog is 'made' to fight, if that dog shows no signs of wanting to then the match was called.

So over people like you.

16. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

never heard it put like that can i use ?Its perfect!

17. simms

simms CH Dog

18. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Guess what? There were posts that were unbecoming. I don't care how much loathing someone has toward a person because they don't agree... personal insults degrade a forum.

You folks can get your points across without acting like a bunch of punks ganging up on an individual who obviously thinks quite the opposite of the majority of this forum.

I'll reiterate. Keep it civil or it'll be locked. Period. We have folks watching this forum that love to ruffle feathers and don't need to add more ammo to their arsenal.

19. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

:rolleyes:

20. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog