1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

In best interest for pup, rehoming to family

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Hells Bells, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

I've seen a lot of spark in this little pup that she didn't show when she first got to our home. She's a sweet heart and as much as I hate to have to rehome her. I believe it's in all of our best interests (the pup's, ours and Helena's) She is going to have a good home with boyfs parents. She will be spoiled rotten I know. They have another rescue dog from the pound that they've had for probably 6 years or so. He's fat and happy. This was a hard decison since I've already become attached to the little pup. But I knew it was better to find her a good home where she can get all the love and attention that she needs. Plus she will still be in the family, so we will still be able to see her when we go to visit his parents. And I can call and check on her whenever I like. I just couldn't stand to take her back to where she came from.

I hope that she gets the best quality of life that she deserves. She will have a large yard to play in and be in the house too. And I hope that you will all see why this was the best thing to do for all of us. I think this is the best opportinity for the pup, instead of trying to rehome her to someone that I don't trust or know. I just couldn't do that to her.

I think it's best that we remain a one dog household.

2. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Why are u getting rid of her

3. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

Because she deserves better than what we can provide for her.

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

you are just askin for it on this one:rolleyes:

5. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

i agree- nothing good will come of this. now what if it was a "gamedog"? not so easy to rehome. just something to think about

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.