1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I'm out!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by prpitdawg, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Sorry to hear. Good luck to you!

2. heavyhemi

heavyhemi Pup

Sorry to hear but deep down we all know that you mad the right story to protect the family keep your head up u will one day get back there

3. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

Not an easy story to tell but here it goes. I went to work one morning and after work I went christmas shopping. I got home just after dark and went to feed the dogs. I found the shock of my life. You should know I had some of my dogs in the yard but most were in the woods where they couldn't be seen and only someone who knew where they were could've done this. I have more than a good idea who did it and karma is a bitch. Anyway, 11 dogs dead and 2 on their way out. The most horrible thing to witness. So I'm trying to figure out what to do with the bodies while trying to keep my kids from finding out. So I gather them up and make a pile in the woods. Some asshole city worker sees me dragging bodies through the woods and decides to come back when he gets off work. I was gone to get another shovel because I broke the handle on mine. While I was gone that bitch city worker shows up at my house, and helps himself to entering while I'm not there. He finds the treadmill, some break sticks, and my medicine box. So he calls the cops. My neighbor sees the cops at my house so she calls me. She lives up the road so she just drove by and saw them didn't stop. I call them sheriff and ask what's up. They said they are going to have to arrest me for animal cruelty for all the dead dogs. I said that's stupid 13 dogs don't starve in 1 night. He said I should've filed a police report. I said it wouldn't have done any good when I called when someone was trying to steal 1 I bout got arrested for shooting at them. So we go to preliminary or whatever you call it and their case isn't good because even half the sheriffs know how well I kept my yard and my vet has done nothing but brag about my yard. So they are about to lose the case when this stupid humane society bitch brings her "undercover" witness (I know who you are too buddy). Says he's seen me fighting dogs and with the stuff that prick got from my house it hasn't helped any. They have dropped the animal cruelty charges and now they are sticking with dog fighting. The only evidence they have that wasn't illegally obtained was a video of me feeding my doberman deer meat. That bitch said I did that to make them bloodthirsty so they will fight better. Lmfao it's a doberman for crying out loud. The dogs that made it are in a safe place because that bitch said she was coming to get them. Boy was she pissed when all she saw was an empty yard. My trial is in 5 days. The only lesson I can offer is if you make enemies watch them closely and don't let anyone come to your yard. I'm not an emotional person but the loss still makes me cry. These were dogs whose great granparents I owned. One of them I saved when she was a pup and bottle fed her and her brother when their mother died of complications. I didn't think of them as babies didn't treat them like humans but I still loved them. I had their great grandfather tatooed on my foot I was so proud of them. Anyway, that's it pretty well the front and back of it. Like it or not I don't care anymore. Thank you all for your support and kind wishes. As for ever get back into dogs I doubt that will ever happen. I had some great dogs and they are impossible to replace. Best wishes to all.

4. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Damn sad story, sorry to hear. God Bless, you will be in our prayers.

5. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

If u didnt have bad luck u wouldnt have any thats some BS
    Keep ya head up!

6. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

I would've kept the dogs at my property and got a restraining order against that humane society bitch but I was afraid with the dogs being labeled as fighters that they were saying it was a danger to my kids and I couldn't risk losing them. The whole thing just sucks.

7. deerhunter

deerhunter Big Dog

I wish you the best with your upcoming legal issues and sorry for your loss.

8. mindbender

mindbender Big Dog

Very sorry to hear that we are losing another fraternity member. The lesson that we all should all take from this is, keep your yard to yourself. Sorry for your loss PR and I hope you & your family come through this unscathed. From my family to yours, God Bless!

9. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Sorry to hear. Keep ya head up.

10. popper

popper CH Dog

thats why we need to stick together. but i wish you the best of luck man. I know thats gotta be some hard stuff to deal with. Your family being there for ya? Hopefully you kick theese charges , so you can move on . things will start getting postiive for ya , stay strong.

11. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Sorry to hear of your situation. Keep your head up and hope for the best.

12. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Thanks for sharing! Im sorry to hear such a bad story, pray and keep your head up.

13. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i am so sorry .... thats all i got..... im at a loss for words....
    if you need help, let all of us know, we'll do what we can.

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

it definitely is a bad situation to be in. something i learned years ago is don't keep mills or any conditioning tools on the same yard as the dogs.

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

fucked situation sorry for your loss and good luck in the future

16. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

I am also at a loss for words. Bad situation for beginning till now.
    It can hopefully only get better from here on out. You made the right decision, protect your family!
    I sincerely wish you the best.

17. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

fwiw- we have a few pics of you guys showing conformation if you think that might help your case at all

18. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

Thanks again all! My family is being as supposrtive as possible and I have some good friends on my side. Yes rr I could use those pics my computer crashed a few months ago and I lost everything. I thought about bringing the urns of some of my great ones i had cremated to show them that you don't spend $150 each on dogs you don't care about. I don't know it's just emotionally, physically and financially stressful. All those years all that hard work right out the window. It's been hard on the kids they don't understand why the dogs are gone. It sucks all the way around.

19. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

Oh and for those sorry ass snitches out there that take the easy way out I was offered that deal and didn't take it. I guarantee I have alot more to lose and I'm taking it like a grownup. So to the lil bitches that wanna run their mouth man up bc there's a special place in hell for your punk ass.

20. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

They'll get there's in due time. You just worry about you and your family and there best interests.Hopefully things will work out in your favor.Good luck to you and your loved ones.