1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Il show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by phill, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

Agreed Phil, 100%

2. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

We look forward to seeing you, as Phil mentioned below we have a different location in mind for next year, thank you for bringing this up so we can go to the club owners as proof on why the new location will be better next year

3. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Oh yea anything I can do to help and make it more enjoyable for everyone including the dogs! It got dangerous last time with the heat and no electricity for fans for the dogs. I can't wait to see everyone again! Hopefully you are able to get a better location next year, we love to camp & hang out for the weekend but I'll never camp there again.

4. LOLOLOL I'm not the brightest crayon in the box! OK OK I'll operate the hose while you wash yourself then how's that? LMFAO!

5. phill

phill Top Dog

i'm kind of use to it myself think i took 6 ice cold showers last year even when i did try and keep the srored water at least warm it was ice cold in texas ok and fla

6. Phil I'm not hosing you off even if we play Whitesnake music and pretend it's a music video LMFAO!

7. phill

phill Top Dog

ya get a folding chair in a good spot witch there is none and get theese 2 gallon clear plastic jugs warm in them all up friday by sat morning they'll be ice cold for your washin ,, funny thing all last summer it was very hot down soulth and the 4 times we came it was so cold there ,, it'll be great out ,shower at the next location if there's another show were gonna caravan to it,, it would rollin in sunday morning and sayin seeprize i'm here

8. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

I'll keep that in mind, its hard to get washed up and hold the hose too lmao

9. I'm just here to serve the public. LOL

10. phill

phill Top Dog

i'm gonna stop by this place and take some photos with my dogs ,, there is a bunch of different background settings on the property " for the adba gazette champ photo's " , so if you have a grumpy dog like me stop by on your way friday and take a great photo, ... http://tastingearth.blogspot.com/2009/10/grumpees-weenie-wagon.html,,,

11. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

Thatis funny shit right there!!! LMFAO Please no Whitesnake videos hahaha

12. Mr.Spanky

Mr.Spanky Pup

Prominent Blood on Top obviously Mayday,Jeep,Garner,Rocca,Bass' Tramp Redboy . Grand Sire Hollingsworths CH Mayday, Shes 17% Ch Mayday. On the bottom prominent blood Bass' Tramp Redboy,Jeep,Halls,Lonzo. This is of a buddy of mines line 20 years in the making. All Chicago area

13. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

I'm honestly not surprised, I have a RedboyXSorrells bitch that looks similar. When I saw that pic, I was like, damn that looks like my dog when she was a pup lol. Very nice, what age group will she be in?

14. phill

phill Top Dog

are ya guys on the right thread i don't get it ?

15. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Yea, if you look at pg 1 SOS asked Mr Spanky to post a ped of the dog he's bringing to the show & it looks like my bitch as a pup. Unless you're talking about the banter from Boog & me and there's no excuse for that lmao

16. That's funny Phil posted this cuz about 80% of the time that's what people think when he posts LMFAO!

17. Mr.Spanky

Mr.Spanky Pup

she will be shown in the 9-12 month age group.

18. phill

phill Top Dog

she'll be in with our pup if this one don't champ out by then

19. phill

phill Top Dog

the camping deal has changed rv hook up is 25 if your just popping up a tent no electric it's 10 bucks ,, no charcoal grills accept for mine it's big lots of extra room fridaynight only , gas grills on sat is fine but not around the horse arena ,,, the aera where i usually camp will be the holding aera lots of shade i know some people get there early to get thoes 6 spots they are reserved for bulldogs,,

20. phill

phill Top Dog

well this trying to organize things is to much i don't even want to go ,,,,, stay home and bbq like me

,,, way to much bs involved