1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

If You Own A Pit Bull Please Read

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mike333, Aug 15, 2005.

1. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

The Pit Bull is unmatched by any other breed they come willing and attentive to our every need

To some people they're our family and our companions anyone would fall in love with them if they took min. to understand them.They ask so little and give so much and top it all off with the apbt touch.Many people doubt and wreck they're reputation and they still love them even through the speculation.

Possibly the most honorable breed in history The reason why we admire them so much is not a mystery.They stand by our side proudly and without question only askin for our love and unconditional protection.~Mike~Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

couldn't be truer.

3. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

amen to that...

4. fyremyst

fyremyst Big Dog

wonderful way of thinking! RIGHT ON

5. I agree with you but to some people in higher places they cant comprehind being kind to a pit their only thought is to destroy something that they cant understand and guess what . they never will either , kinda like hitler just destroy. I raised 5 daughters with pitbulls and never had a moments trouble, i was raised with pits and never had a moments trouble , some people are dead set in their ways and nothing will ever change them, i have pits on my yard and i always will have them in my heart. They are in a class all their own .

6. Chyna

Chyna Pup

Very well said Mike. I have had Pits for pets since I was 17. I'm 42 now and never had any instance of unprovoked aggression.

7. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

I'm new to Pits, but like my kids can't imagine a time before I had them. I live in the midst of those tunnel visioned people and as soon as I am able I'm moving because of them. As a newbie to the breed they make me feel safe in my home....and no they are not protection dogs, but they are always by my side and they let me know whats goin on in some form or fashion.......I plan to learn as much as I can about them cause I plan to have them for a long time.........

8. PitbullLover

PitbullLover Big Dog

Absolutely! My babies go with me everywhere and would do anything from me...just like I would for them!

9. MR PITS

MR PITS Big Dog

Proud to be a Pitbull owner.

10. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

pitbull to the power!!!