1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

If you like lurchers, working terriers and hunting stories.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by littleblackdog, Oct 23, 2010.

1. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

Just a cool place with a lot of neat stories and information. Most probably have seen the site but there is just so many cool stories to it that is really enjoyable reads, I have several of the stories a couple of times but damn the reads are cool. Just thought to share, the hunting fever has my the balls and I can take it anymore, why isn't it here?!? I can't sleep, I am triple checking the same equipment, making sure the dog is ready. It is like being in love without the woman :D

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/index.html

2. bauer

bauer Top Dog

I always go on the the hunting life site there is some good stories on there..

3. i am on there to another good hunting forum is the poachers rest :D

4. bionic

bionic Big Dog

Thanks for the link. Some good reads on there. I'd seen the fox hunting with staffords before but it's always a good one.

5. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

I know I have read that story 10 times and just can't get enough of it!

6. popper

popper CH Dog

thx man ..... awsome reads...... yes i am ready myself..... it warmed up here bigtime... we almosthit 90 today.... getting a cold front thursday though.... gonna take my girl with me see how she likes it... Never huntedbefore , but shot guns

7. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

I am the same way popper, never hunted till the dogs, a little common sense and researching helps a hell of a lot out. It is the most enjoyable experience I have had with these dogs, calming effect when I hunt with my girl. Some of the best times me and her have spent together was over the carcass of another animal :). It kind of like watching your kid play football, cheerlead or whatever. Makes you proud to call them family.

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

really good site. lots of knowledgeable terrier men/hunters with some great general dog tips

9. eastend

eastend Big Dog

Shall i leave the hunting stories for the other site or feel free to post????:confused::confused:

10. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

please post them on the Patterdale site,it could do with livening-up!