1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong answer

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by oldskool, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

How bout this 1 ped id#65429:dogkiss:

2. Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

I like this 1 alot ped#271036 :cool::dogkiss::cool:

3. Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

jeep/redboy/jocko all the way :)

4. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

Redboy/Jeep with a small out of Bolio/Butcher Boy

but soon im gonna see what RB/Jeep/Skull/Banjo looks like:cool:
    dont worry ill let yall know

5. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

I gotta go with Chinaman. I like the Frisco/Lee Ling (Eli/Snooty/Bolio/Tombstone)

6. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

Ima have to go with the rbj/tb thru machobuck

7. Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

chinaman with some nelson/deloach midnight cowboy/boomerang/boyles

8. COCHEZZ

COCHEZZ Pup

gator mouth / block head blood

9. Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

Gatormouf/Cobe/Craigslist Kennels.

10. Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

TB through Machobuck? lol

11. fblb

fblb Top Dog

COCHEZZ...WILL A SUPERMOD CHECK HIS I.P., LOL. Bet he ain't the only user on it.

12. fblb

fblb Top Dog

COCHEZZ=rough cur calling, lol.

13. COCHEZZ

COCHEZZ Pup

i have a gatormouth dog i got from a breeder from my town.what is it not breed ?

14. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

^^^ your not serious?
    Are you?

15. COCHEZZ

COCHEZZ Pup

Yes they told me the pups were gatormouth/blockhead.i was trying to see if it was good blood ,there is a dog show coming up and i would like to take it.im dont know about this stuff.

16. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

i hope your joking right ??? Wtf ru serious ??????

17. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

Hes joking with you guys i hope

18. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

ill stay with my bolio/eli

19. COCHEZZ

COCHEZZ Pup

No I'm for real, what is it some good blood?or is it fake?

20. art

art Big Dog

redboy /eli/bolio