1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong answer

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by oldskool, Oct 2, 2009.

1. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

For some of the older fellas, when you mixed up that Tudor and Williams stuff you could really get some.

2. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

Enlighten me brother..............enquiring minds wanna know............

3. Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

Yeh enlighten:confused:

4. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Chinaman or eli..

5. thall28

thall28 Big Dog

Jeep/redboy/rascal and rbj/bolio

6. drz

drz Big Dog

I doubt Redboy was a Colby dog. My guess would be some sort of OFRN. Other than his ped there isn't a thing about what he produced that suggests Colby.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

what would you have considered him? lol

this should be good........

8. 918eva

918eva Pup

does anyone even breed colby pitbulls anymore?

9. TJRED

TJRED Pup

I read in the Gazette Redboy was 7/16 th Colby.

10. Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

chinaman hands down.

11. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

Im all about keeping purina in business. So im goin with a yard full of Notta Whopper dogs.lol

12. freeis

freeis Pup

I would have 2 say ELI

13. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

eli/nigerino...love this line..

14. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Midget. . . .Lonzo's or GF's.

15. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Scratch that. . . GF's :D

16. steinlin

steinlin Big Dog

You said a whole lotta truth there, my friend!!!!
    Yessssirrreeee!!!

17. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

Jeep redboy by a landslide

18. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

rbj/bolio:D
    like the fourth time i commented i think btw lol

19. big dan

big dan Big Dog

Heinzl colby cross with out a doubt

20. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Welcome to the modern world peoples- Machobuck/Blackjack