1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong answer

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by oldskool, Oct 2, 2009.

1. dunga

dunga Big Dog

Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

bolio dogs the best

2. GemCityPits

GemCityPits Big Dog

Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

Gotta go with them RB/J dogs!:dogtongue:

3. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

I fancy those 'Dick' dog's LOL they're real smart, have heart, well built, loyal, clam when inside the house but will work when time comes to hunt, they turn on early, but can be socialized, and I like their hunting style.

4. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

This would be my line Jeep/Rascals and Redboy with a little chinaman that would be my bloodline forever

5. popper

popper CH Dog

thats what i like

6. jsimmons

jsimmons Pup

I like jeep. I also like the old family rednose stuff and the t-n-t stuff that stephany turpin and gail condra started.

7. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

I love the intensity of the jeep dogs and the hard mouth of chinaman. I would have to go with jeep though.

8. doubledog

doubledog Pup

Jeep redboy or carver

9. tolive

tolive Pup

bolio I love smarts.

10. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Eli then boyles/bolio then J/RB/J.

11. RJ1

RJ1 Pup

Mine would be Loposay or Carver blood!!!

12. Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

Redboy not a colby dog? So enlighten me, wat waz he? Also wat bout the busenbark blood? Whorides larry and his ancestors, can I get an AMEN?:D

13. Colossal

Colossal Pup

Eli or clemmons here

14. preme

preme CH Dog

Mr. Fb/m.carver breedings i love there strain of dogs !!!!!!!!

15. AVON

AVON Banned

B-I-N-G-O PRODUCER OF PRODUCERS.

GONNER producer of Ch.alien and Ch.Bullshit.

both cross well and can stand alone pure.

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Gonna go with game, RBJ
    The rest will come:D

17. Belcher256

Belcher256 Big Dog

Boudreaux's Eli

18. Phyzzle

Phyzzle Big Dog

Well I won't set here and type what I think I would like. But the ones I have I am happy with. I know almost everydog up to the 4th gen. Know them personaly so I would want the ones I have. Wouldn't trade them for nothin. Jeep/Chinaman cross is my Fav....

19. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Number one choice would be Eli.

20. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Eli, Redboy, Alligator:cool: