1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I'd like to introduce my new additions to my yard.

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by SENIOR DRAGON, Feb 12, 2012.

1. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

2. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Beautiful. I have been a fan of yours for a little but now. I see that you different blood and you have good taste. May you and your efforts be blessed

3. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Thank you BBT. We hope these two work out for us here at IBK.

4. BBT

BBT Big Dog

I hope they confirm sound for breeding. I live the looks Of Whiskey and I am a fan of Boomer type.

High standards and work ethic. Thanks again for sharing

5. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Thanks Again BBT. We are also satisfied with Whiskey ;)

6. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Good looking dogs bro.....heading to p/u my new little male now. Worst day of the year in my part but should be worth it

7. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Thanks Lil Mayhem. Drive safely and good luck with your new pup.

8. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Thanks N. I'm heading back with him now. Rbj male. Good luck with your new ones

9. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Thanks Lil Mayhem

10. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I like them both very well. Some very cool pedigreed to me. I really like the how they are put together.

11. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

They both look nice but that male is about as inbred as one gets.

12. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

I would say 75 times Garrett JEEP. JR'S healthy and a great acting pup with plenty of prey drive.
    Thanks for your input but take alook at that little female's pedigree you might be surprise how inbred she is. LOL
    IBK

13. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Thanks Mccoypitbulls.

14. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

15. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

No disrespect taken. Actually Mamba's going back to Cominos Brother Toro at the end of this year. Now since you look at peds take alook at what That Tab / Tramp combination is doing. I also like Comino. Lol
    Thanks IBK

16. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Well aware what its doing. lol

17. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Do you have any of Cominos bloodline? Or you just a fan of the blood?

18. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

The second.

19. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Totally of the right dogs though ...love that St.B's Bailey

20. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Thanks that litter from Hannibal x Mamba was very active at the age of 3 weeks. LIL Tabby was my pick of the litter.