1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I would like to introduce.....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MercedesMama, Sep 24, 2006.

1. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

The newest member of my family.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Her name is Yasha, she is a Mosiac Chinchilla. She's a couple months old, just got her today. She's just the sweetest little thing!

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

.......looks like an expensive snake meal.

3. supposedly those little critters have like 300-400 hairs per folicle! that would be a catch toy in my yard :)

4. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

Lol......Yasha's cute.

5. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

LMAO, is that all ya'll think about is chew toys and snake food...hehe! Thanks for the compliments..she is super soft Ivy!

6. are those things pretty expensive???

7. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

I heard they are pretty clean critters,,cute!

8. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

that looks just like marty's whatchamacallit,,,monster

9. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Yes, she was $150, plus another $230 in accesories(cage, food, etc.). She and my cat kept me up all night last night. I think at night she may have to be moved out of my room so I can sleep.

10. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Good luck with her, just don't drop her!!!

11. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Oh those things are soooo soft. They are softer than bunnies. My friend has one. They are furry little creatures. Good luck with your new edition.

12. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

That is exactly what I was thinking. lol

13. APBTx3

APBTx3 Pup

She is adorable...

14. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Cute little thing. My dog's would eat a hole threw my door to get to that thing. Nope would not last long in my house.

15. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

My cat and Harley are quite intrigued(sp?). They constantly watch her.

16. chrisgr212

chrisgr212 Big Dog

cute...:rolleyes:

17. mikelia

mikelia Big Dog

Aw, she's a doll! Thanks so much for posting that. I have been wanting another chinchilla so much lately (its been like 6 years since my last one passed away) but I don't have the room for another big cage lol. But when my ratlets pass I plan on getting a pair of chins for sure :)

Have fun with her :)

18. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Joey just brought home another one today. I will post some pics of her later.

19. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Here is Zoe (Zoey). She is an Ebony Chinchilla. Also a baby.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Here they are to getting to be fast friends. They are hiding in between the couch cushins.

[​IMG]

And here is Yasha taking a nap on my blanket.

[​IMG]

Another shot of Zoe.
    [​IMG]