1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I want to thank everyone here

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by raided2, Feb 12, 2009.

1. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

after being bounced around from board to board this board ( I speak from experince) is the honest to goodness board where people who are concened about the breed and owners I just want to say thanks to the moderator and breed we need more honest moderators and forums like this one and being thru the rigner like none of you have it is appreciated more than you all realize.

2. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

marty agin I want to give you and the rest of this forum the respect you all desreve for being reall and professionl folks concerned about the breed ,but I have a lot of court documents to put some dirt onthe HSUS if you will let me I will send itand youcan make it public if you wish !

3. webmistress

webmistress Banned

Marty, send em to me! This is Emily and we need em. Thanks. If you want to email me address is on bolio.net

4. webmistress

webmistress Banned

Marty, no need or want to post my message to you. thanks. E