1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I want to buy a good treadmill for my Leopard apbt mix

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by CAPSULECORP, Oct 26, 2009.

1. How that happened is from someone that was irresponsible! There is nothing to dicuss there. So Capsulecorp and Purle/3MTA3 are you telling me the Catahoula/APBT have been breed since the 1500's, who reconizes that just curious? Who is your dog registered with then Capsulecorp since it has been breed since the 1500's and yes that is what you said! :o? Once agian I'm not downing your dog, I like him, but he is from an irresponsible breeding that should NOT have been made!

2. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

My post was clearly one sentence, neither defending the OP, or opposing your post. It was an observation, a statement about a breed of dog.

jbarkdogs, there you go again, seeing more than there really is.:rolleyes:

3. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

catahoulas have been crossed with bulldogs for longer than anyone on this forum has been alive, this is far from something ~new~
    if i were to own anything other than an APBT it would be a catahoula- great hunters. there are/have been quite a few folks in the south who have been using this cross successfully for a long, long time, creating true working dogs

as to the OP's original query....
    http://www.colbypitbull.com/

the only carpetmill you will ever need, and then hand it down to your children

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

rallys right...they use the cross to hunt EVERYTING. havent seen any in person, but they are said to be a hell of a dog if ya get a good one. i would like to see one take down a deer in the snap of the fingers like claimed. the whitetails around here must be larger and more agile. lol

5. Relax breath and take a time out man. LOL The Catahoula Leopard dog has been around sine the 1500's. Meaning that was when they started breeding it.
    My specific dog is a cross breed between the APBT and the Catahoula, CROSS BREED, MIX BREED or whatever other term floats your boat.
    You seem to doubt the Cat Dog being a breed, do some research if you want.
    The Cat dog is a serious breed of working dog, and not ment for a a novice owner. Catahoula Leopard Dog (Catahoula Cur)
    This is a breed you need to see in action, they really are cool.

6. My APBT/CATDOG cross takes down deer all the time, I make jerky out of it.
    The snap of a finger was just an expression lol,meaning it is done fairly easy.
    Thanks for the link Rally.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
  7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

im gonna check youtube for videos lol
    maybe you should have someone film ur next trip
    people here would love to see your dog in action and it would definately shut me up lol

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

one deer = alotta jerky..lol

9. I encourage you to do that, Catdogs are cool as for a vid I might have one I gotta check. My dog has a ton of speed and just seems to know what it's doing, it's like an instinct or something. She's gotten 3 I'm not sure If I'm sending her after anymore for a while, there is no point. I'm more interested in putting her on a regimen and getting her ripped. and NO i'm not a dog fighter and don't plan on fighting my dog. I just want my dog to be in its best form.
    Spring Pole, treadmill and weight pulling, I'm excited to start this program.

10. Catahoula/Pit lol great working dogs just check out Antwan "Big Boi" from OutKast, what great "working" dogs he has lol. Just playing I know you might want a REAL APBT to start with before crossing "killing" it with the Catahoula lol. Well you'll sold me on the Catahoula/APBT could you sell me one so I can go get it CKC registered? I have been looking for something to replace these Goatermoufs with. Damn you Woody and RR why can't you just let me hate on Capsul?

11. Capsul, really though I'll pour all the hateraid out. If you have a good dog, you work the dog and he isn't a fat hippo, I'm proud of you bottom line!

12. I believe that if the dog can't work there is no point in it breathing air. That is what dogs are for, not to be fat. It's going against nature, your not gonna see a fat tiger in the wild.
    The dog needs to be able to serve a purpose, do many things. The Cat Dog is a great dog it can do pretty much anything you throw at it, crossing it with the APBT imo isn't going to do it any harm. An APBT from game bloodlines, some Petbulls are horrible lol. The Cat Dog isn't so different from the APBT anyways, Cats usually have a lot of the bully blood in them as it is.

13. Just don't call it a Cat dog and people might begin to take it serious lol.

14. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

15. They act like GARBAGE in my eyes!

16. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

After watching that, I wonder who gave up first.

17. LMAO! Too much barking not enough biting...

18. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

currs they are but nice dogs:D:D:D

19. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

this is my neighbors dog who is as good a catch dog as ive ever seen he is 3/4 catahoula 1/4 APBT

[​IMG]

20. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

you guys are too funny :rolleyes: