1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I want to buy a good treadmill for my Leopard apbt mix

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by CAPSULECORP, Oct 26, 2009.

1. I need a good affordable treadmill for my dog, anyone know where I can find good carpetmill?

2. ts-

ts- Pup

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lepoard apbt? is that like one of dem bad ass gatamouffs?:confused:

4. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Do you have pictures? what is the Leopard mix?

5. Luk8272

Luk8272 Big Dog

I wanna know about the dog as well

6. Just know it aint got shit on my GoatorMouths!

7. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I dunno I see them leopard pitbulls and boy they are up there with the gatormoufs ....

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Pretty funny, but all jokes aside, I think he may be talking about a Catahoula Leapard.

9. Bingo shes a Jeep/Rascal/ catahoula leopard dog,
    [​IMG]
    You all know what the APBT is, well here is the Leopard dog... Amazing breed!
    Tough as nails and extremely athletic, they can climb right up trees my dog already does chasing coons.
    She looks kind of like a beagle, not intimidating at all but is a lil monster lol

10. [​IMG]
    Here is my dog, I'm going to get her ripped put her thru a regimen. She's very athletic as it is I can't wait to see the results, she can nab a deer in the snap of a finger.
    One of the best dogs I have ever had:)

11. Might be an amazing dog but not an amazing breed lol!

12. I have to disagree with you there, this breed will go after anything. Coons, hogs bear what ever it makes no difference to them. They are extremely agile and athletic, territorial, protective of "their property". They are more primitive psychologically than most breeds and need constant obedience etc but its worth the hassle. This is a real good dog, they are very intelligent hard to explain them you have to witness it first hand. It is common for them to easily climb up trees, I have seen atleast five of them do it before, Including my dog who is catahoula. This is a tough as nails dog.

13. THAT IS NOT A BREED BOTTOM LINE! You might have a great "dog", I'm not downing your dog, I even like the looks of him. You keep saying this breed, but it's not a breed and wont be any time soon I promise!

14. what are you talking about? This dog has been breed since the 1500's its a breed.

15. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

The Catahoula is recognized by the UKC.

16. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

But a Catahoula and Pit???

17. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

If you provided a pic of your dog, it didn't show up. I would like to see her.

Oh and Welcome to the forum.

18. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i have 3 dogs that climb trees after birds and such in my house right now. Not to down the breed and definately not you're dog in anyway. I cant judge bc i dont know mcuh about the breed. but your dog looks awesome, i cant wait to see the end results. I had a apbt break a leg chasing birds. got on a limb that was very thin. I tried to catch her but she broke her leg.

19. That dog in the pic is awesome but it's not mine lol it's an example of the leopard dog breed. I wish my dog had those markings and stuff, there actually was some really awesome colored pups in the litter. I picked the dog that was the toughest, most active etc. My dog is game breed Jeep/Rascal/ APBT crossed with the Catahoula Leopard... How that even happened is a whole other story lol but anyways heres a pic[​IMG] She was the smallest pup in the litter, but the most badass... They all where nuts though, one of them when it got older chewed through
    the kennel and tore its own eye out in the process! :(

20. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

that sucks, and ur dog still looks good. at least its mixed with a working dog