1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

i want this dog part 3

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by phill, Jul 2, 2010.

1. phill

phill Top Dog

2. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

this place should be called breeders.com:(

3. WHAT IS YOUR POINT IN THIS POST:confused:

4. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Akcbr what's the bad in that????

5. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

What does it matter what he's throwin if you only breed the papers?

6. phill

phill Top Dog

ok clk kennels i'm callin ya out lets see who's breeding has it and who's doesn't stand next to me or my cousin in iowa then the boys can be seporated from the girls 12- 18 males or 3 - 5 females

7. phill

phill Top Dog

i'd rather see you there or i mean you'd rather see me there the next show is in illonios our home field where our confidence will be at the yearly high i might laugh at you then

8. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Don't worry clk,if he's just been breeding paper to paper the past couple gen's,you won't have nothing to worry about..just kidding phil:D

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

what the hell does a fucking beauty contest have to do with a bulldog. laughable at best when we talking about how a dog looks. the dog makes the papers not the other way around. beauty contest are subjective the truth ain't. yall can keep your "german shepherds".

10. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

doubt does nothing the proof is in the pudding.

12. benthere

??????????????????????????????

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i don't need to buy dogs im lucky enough to breed good bulldogs.

14. benthere

I'm happy with what I bred too bb. most have died of old age and won't be replaced.

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

that's really the only thing you can do is try to breed what we like.

16. phill

phill Top Dog

just to have you stand next 2 one of mine i would ask or beg the judge not to award my dog even though he's 15 for 15 showing i'd end the streak for you , i want to see ya turn into a school girl right before my eyes

17. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Listen guy. My posts are all replies to what you say you breed... If you aint doin shit with yo dogs,then what does it matter if the studs throw good dogs or throw curs..it just aint no point in askin... But like I said do what you want cuz there your dogs.. Just don't try and make it like you produce good shit.. People may give you great dogs but I aint convinced you producing anything worth feedin...
    My opinion is based off your post about your breeding program.. Plus I wouldn't come halfway across the country to watch you prance around a ring with your dogs...
    And benthere,you need to stop whining about another mans dogs... My opinion is based on his breeding strategy that he posted...and I would be sayin the same thing to anybody that breeds these dogs with out a working purpose...
    In closing,this is the internet and I know none of you guys so none of my statements are meant to be personal...
    GROW SOME NUTS..

18. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

19. phill

phill Top Dog

hey man go back to post 1 of the thread if ya don't know s--t about it go to the next thread, ...all dogs throw or threw or will throw some curs ....i will do great things with them...i produce some of the best shit and do my best with my end of the litter to place them with great people ...are you kiddin me your not willing to drive...leave benthere out of it he didn't start the thread ...no dought in my mind they would excel in pulling and hog hunting their also very smart.. and it f---in personal ... i'm not that hrad to find if you assist in seeing my nuts..

20. phill

phill Top Dog

now so what it says i don't sell pups i have to sell 2 females it says to dog show people it says i discriminate on many things yeah i came across that other thread about capp dogs and maybe thaught about something but i won't mine are better anyway his loss not mine,,and it says your not alowed to sell em here i go by the rules