1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

i want this dog part 2

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by phill, Jul 1, 2010.

1. phill

phill Top Dog

2. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

33 pounds on the chain...I like....good luck with him....

3. phill

phill Top Dog

i know the guy's here somewhere it would be cool maybe to show a dog or so at some show comeing up like the next 2 sit down and talk for a while

4. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

wowww i love it :)

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

nice phil, contact info is on the ped ;)

6. phill

phill Top Dog

i saw that i would think the guy had to many calls and had that number disconected i didn't even try,,, now dream pits you read my posts and whatever you know what i like and know ,,,you have to post your stuff start with what the dogs look and act with peds posted also,,,it's just how it is man

7. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

Would be nice bred to my gyp

8. phill

phill Top Dog

yean i know he's a little small however i don't see much of a prolbem it lives on a farm i think does look like a hourse kick or something like that other than the leg he looks ok to me just tryin to figure out if the things real i would think the phone number is no good ,,my pourpose for wanting work with the animal is to get hopefully a few show dogs out of a litter

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

yes the dog is absolutely real. when you talk to BBZ ask him about when O'l riche ramerez came visit.

10. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

a friend of mine has the dog now. If you want to breed to him let me know.

11. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

he isn't at bbz, he has no more dogs btw.

12. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Didn't BBZ just recently sell him, benthere? Think I remember seeing that on feds.

13. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

That is a well bred dog but that leg bothers me , That isn't something he throws is it ? Looks like he has Littermate Brothers that are nice looking bulldogs too

14. phill

phill Top Dog

go to part 3

15. fblb

fblb Top Dog

LMAO, I seriously doubt that is something he could throw to his offspring.

16. phill

phill Top Dog

yeah thats kinda funny i do belive it's from getting kicked by a hourse